Stayed in my favorite Cologne Hilton again and, as last time, got an upgrade to a very comfy room with a huge bathroom.
The staff is correct, nice and helpfull, checkin very efficient.
The hotel is very close to the train station, the Dom, the city center and an ideal place to stay when vistiting Cologne.
Parking space is expensive, but very close to the city center.
Only minor point I ever had was room service on my forlast trip; they took out the sardines from the salad, instead of bringing a fresh one that had never had contact to sardines. They did offer to replace and bring a new one, but I passed.
Breakfast is realy great European style, so nothing to be missed out on. US Hiltons should take over this style.
Whenever I go to Cologne I take this hotel, a very safe choice and always is a good place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International