I was surprised to discover on checking in that the rate my travel company had booked for me (200€/night) did not include breakfast or internet. This cost me an additonal 55€/night which I consider outrageous.
In addition, there was a bad stale smell in the bathroom which was quickly removed when I rinsed down the toilet area myself using the shower hose.
my soap bar and tea was not replaced for night 2 which was also a bit cheap... On checkout, no one asked whether I was happy with my stay so they did not receive any feedback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Rhine, the Hilton Bonn hotel is situated in the heart of Bonn’s city center, close to both businesses and tourist attractions. Guests will find this Bonn hotel the ideal location for trip to the cosmopolitan German city. Take a leisurely walk along the riverside and explore historical and contemporary attractions. Enjoy a Terrace brunch or breakfast with stunning views of the River Rhine. With a fitness center, pool, sauna and choice of Mediterranean dining at L’Olivia restaurant, international dining from Seasons, and relaxed drinks at the contemporary Kennedy Bar, guests can enjoy more than a peaceful night’s sleep in this Bonn hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Bonn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Bonn
- Hilton Bonn
- Bonn Hilton International