“Quaint, Clean Hotel, Excellent Location” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel Drei Lilien
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Spiegelgasse 3, 65183 Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany   |
Ranked #21 of 44 hotels in Wiesbaden
GE
“Quaint, Clean Hotel, Excellent Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Drei Lilien for one night to attend an event at the Kurhaus. I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was clean and in an excellent location. My room was small, as expected, with a single twin bed, flat panel TV, shower, and free internet. The theater is located just a short walk across the street. I was able to park my car for a discounted price in the Kurhaus Casino Parking Garage. Vapiano's restaurant is only a one minute walk from the hotel. Breakfast was included in the price of the hotel and consisted of assorted breads, cheese, cold cuts, coffee, tea, juice, fresh fruit, and eggs.

Room Tip: My mattress was very firm. If you don't desire a firm mattress, I would inquire about the mattr...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Brighton, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

My where to start... I did not think Trip Advisor mis sold hotels ! this is a case of serious misreprentation, the photos are lovely and we booked expecting a boutique hotel with lovely antique furniture , what we got was a hotel with tiny rooms and basic accomodation. The parking which you pay for is not secure and is in fact 10 minutes away and in a car park. The person who we complained to told us that their marketing manager had misrepresented the hotel as a boutique hotel and that they did have rooms that were shown in the pictures and we should have asked for special requirements. this was not mentioned on the website and gave the impression that all rooms were like this.Well we shall see if the website changes.After complaining the lady was very accomodating toward us and she also was good enough to reduce the bill as we were unhappy , however , in the morning a second person then proceeded to argure about the amount to pay . If you are looking for a quaint German Traditional Town DO NOT GO HERE , if you are looking for a boutique hotel again look elsewhere . I have never written a review but I was so disappointed I wanted to share this.

Room Tip: Ask for the room in the photo
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Torrance, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

Hotel was recently purchased by a young lady named Isabel- she was a wonderful host and very professional as a hotel owner- she helped with directions around town, restauarant recommendations. I needed to get medical attention and Isabel referred me to a sport orthepedic for an injury that I experienced after the Ironmen 70.3 Triathlon in Weisbaden.

The breakfast is excellent- on the Triathlon race day she was up at 5am to prepare breakfast for me and other triathletes that were staying at the hotel.

We wish Isabel great success in her new venture

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Drei Lilien? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Drei Lilien

Address: Spiegelgasse 3, 65183 Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
Location: Germany > Hesse > Wiesbaden
Free Breakfast Room Service
Ranked #21 of 44 hotels in Wiesbaden
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Drei Lilien 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Drei Lilien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Drei Lilien, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.