“Loved This Place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tennessee
“Loved This Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have been to Wiesbaden many, many times since we have family there. This was our first time visiting this restaurant and I can't believe we have not tried it before. We ended up eating there every other night. The food was amazing and the service was top notch. We tried a little of everything, and could not find a single bad dish. I would highly recommend this place on your next visit to Wiesbaden.

Visited August 2013

Billings, Montana
“Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Food was outstanding. Service excellent. Atmosphere wonderful. I would suggest reservations if going on a weekend. Spicing on all dishes was sublime. Overall a wonderful experience!!!

• Visited September 2013
Regensburg, Germany
“Tasty not too spicy. Real genuine flavours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Sat at typical Thailand tables. No shoes. If you like also European tables and chairs available. Food we chose the mixed starter the soup and duck and chicken main dishes. Really tasty and service excellent with lots of time to help in choice of food. short wine list but good Spanish red to accompany the rich well flavoured food at only 22 Euro a bottle. So if you like to taste real flavours from Thailand try this restaurant. Overall for a dinner for two expect to pay just under Euro 100 with wine and water. You will not leave hungry but looking forward to taste such flavours again soon.

• Visited August 2013
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Feel like you are in Thailand!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is the best restaurant in town if you like Thai food. Friends say it is better than food in Thailand. Small, so reservations are needed but they speak perfect English, reasonable prices and make fabulous green curry!

Visited March 2013
Heidelberg, Germany
“Outstanding Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I highly recommend Restaurant Chookdee Thai.

My wife and I visited Chookdee Thai for a late lunch on a Sunday. The interior was beautifully decorated with wooden paneling and ceilings. The Thai art throughout was tastefully done. A very nice place to relax and eat a meal. The service was excellent. Very friendly, and very fast. Our waitress, Tong, spoke perfect English and German. Great job!

We ordered drinks: my wife had the Thai iced tea, which I recommend. I had the Singha beer (you have to drink Thai beer with Thai food, right? In fact, I had two beers, just to make sure I liked them.) We had fried spring rolls, satay prawn skewers, and Laab Gai (chicken salad) for appetizers. The prawns were large, and were accompanied with peanut and sweet vinegar sauce. The spring rolls were piping hot and were accompanied with sweet and sour sauce. The chicken salad was spiced just right, and filled with fresh lettuce, basil, mint, and cilantro. Awesome.

I had the chicken fried rice for the main course. There were large pieces of tender chicken and lots of vegetables in the rice. The flavor was mild and tasty. My wife had a curry beef dish (#75) that was very nice. Everything was fresh and delicious. Since we had three appetizers, we had to take most of our portions to go. We were quite satisfied.

For all that, we paid about 67 Euro, which wasn't bad considering all we had.

• Visited July 2013