“bad service” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Wiesbaden, Germany
“bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This Restaurant has Good Food but very bad customer service. I am not going back again. Never. I will not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ennis, Republic of Ireland
“Italian style with a German heart!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel is connected to Hotel Hansa in Wiesbaden by short corridor and is an Italian-style Trattoria. I had a nice steak (typical!) but with a glorious tomato-based sauce and some great freshly baked bread to start. Beer rather than wine- local and superb. Very busy the night I was there but staff managed to seat everyone.

Visited January 2013
Imperia, Italy
“Excellent Italian taste !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed on a Friday night at this Restaurant.
Service is good, and pretty fast, the restaurant was not full but several table was already eating. Nice and smooth italian atmosphere ... good choice of coarse.. I tried the Pasta, and notwistanding some time also by Italian restaurant is quite difficult to find a "well cooked pasta" I have to say the coarse was perfectly prepared, really like at home !
I took a glass wine, which was of excellent quality.
Absolutely recommende... I gave 4/5 just becuase I did not had the possibility to try also a second coarse, otherwise I'm quite sure should be a 5/5.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mainz, Germany
“Very Slow Service - Fook was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011

We had dinner at Rossini on a Saturday evening. The restaurant was fully booked, but we had a reservation. The 4-course set-meal was ok, but nothing special. The service was VERY slow (3 hours for four-courses) and the wait-staff was not very friendly. The wine was very good, though. I have had much better food at lower prices at other locations. That is why I would not recommend this place.

• Visited March 2011