“Unbelievable meal and wonderful service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hawaii
“Unbelievable meal and wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

After researching tripadvisor.com recommendations, I decided to try Ristorante Di Gregorio with my husband. I wish we had discovered this gem earlier in our trip!

This was one of the best meals I've ever eaten, and I am extremely picky about my Italian food, growing up in an Italian-American family. Every course was handmade with quality ingredients. The flavors were so developed, even for dishes that seemed to be quite simple. Even the dessert plate was sinfully delicious!

Our servers were attentive, courteous, and helpful throughout the meal. I can't wait to visit again on my next trip. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

One of the bests in Wiesbaden! Excellent service and delicious food. Charming atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
“Great for lunch, perfect for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

This was one if the first resturants I was taken too a few weeks after arriving in Germany. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The American Army base is maybe a 5 min drive and they are used to working with English speaking customers. The place is small on the inside but like most German resturants. The food is decent Italian. I highly recommend this place for those new to the area starting to explore the area, and for a couples night out. I have also held several business lunches here but the max number of people was 4.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wiesbaden, Hessen, Germany
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is my favorite place to go for a romantic meal. The food is amazing and the service is excellent. You don't need to speak German to order but it is helpful if you aren't willing to let the server order for you. I usually go with whatever they recommend and both times it has been delicious. The Osso Buco with saffron rissoto (sp?) was one of the best things I have eaten. Might want to make reservations if on a weekend or holiday.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great experience... would go again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

My wife and I went here for our anniversary and had a wonderful time! We weren't sure what we wanted so the waiter asked us what our preference was (fish, meat, vegetarian) and said don't worry about it... he would take care of us. He then served us 4 courses of great italian food. Was a wonderful change of pace than the normal italian restaurant.

• Visited January 2012