“I love this place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“I love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

A nice place to spend time with your friends. Great atmosphere!
Tapas are really good at a reasonable price.

81% Recommend
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“Real tapas, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my food at Bodega de Musica. It is a nice, traditional place with a good selection on the menu.

Service was friendly, the food was really nicely done, and it turned up really quickly.

Drinks are reasonably priced as well.

If you love spanish food - you'll love it here

• Visited October 2013
“Best in Wiesbaden!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

've only had the tapas and sangria thus far, but wow! Really great food, excellent and friendly host and waiters, and great atmosphere. On Fridays they have live music and the restaurant is candle lit. You can tell this place is run by a family and they do their best to make you a part of it during the few minutes to hours that you are there!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, great food, great service, awesome sangria!!! Best Spanish food in Wiesbaden!! Bacon wrapped dates are delicious too!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Wiesbaden, Germany
“The tapas was pretty good...the Paella was disappointing...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Recently had dinner at Bodega De Musica. The tapas was very good. In my opinion, it's hard to find decent mexican/spanish food in Germany. We had a variety of chicken and seafood tapas, all very tasty.

In the beginning, service was very good. The server and I believe owner, greeted us and checked in a few times during our meal. Towards the end, I believe it was miscommunication, there was a delay in the delivery our Paella. We didn't know, or was told, it would take an hour to prepare. I think when we mentioned that we were in a rush, they quickly served the Paella...but it really lacked some spices and flavor that I'm used to in this kind of dish. A little disappointing.

I'm sure it was a fluke, and the experience would not preclude me from going there again. Because overall, I think the food was very good, perhaps I don't think we should have been in such a rush to eat and run. The owner was very accommodating when they found out there was a delay.

Atmosphere is nice. Just outside the pedestrian area of central Wiesbaden. Food is a bit pricey for the quantity. The sangria is good. Meal for 4 people and a child, to include 2 pitchers of sangria was 140 euros.

• Visited July 2013