“Great on a warm spring evening” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 474 Restaurants in Wiesbaden
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Great on a warm spring evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

A lovely evening out at a table out by the fountain. Great tappas at a reasonable price and heaps of drinks to choose from. Would recommend a quieter weekday evening to chill!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Berlin, Germany
“Best tapas in Germany”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

After three attempts to get a seat without a reservation, we managed to get a table - but only until 18:00. Sherry & Port is in - and they deserve it. I never had better tapas outside Spain. You can either put your selection of tapas together or order "Taparia", starting with a glass of sherry, followed by a selection of five tapas, and ending with a glass port accompanied by queso de cabra. Of course, you can get fish and steaks or paella if you wish. During warm days and evenings, they serve also a nice beer in a small park outside.

• Visited May 2014
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I don't even know where to start, with the unbelievably good food, the great service or the lovely and cosy place. I am simply very happy with the experience. I recommend it to anyone who lives or visits wiesbaden.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“That's the hidden gem of Wiesbaden!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

A friend of mine recommended Sherry & Port and I decided to give it a try with my girlfriend. We went on a busy evening and had to wait for a free table. I personally said let's come another time but my girlfriend convinced me to stay and wait for a table. It was more than worth it!! The atmosphere at the restaurant exceeded all my expectations.. Small, cozy, and pleasant! However, that was not all of it - the food was deliscious to say the least! We ordered 5 different tapas and they were all so yummy!
The service - one of my best exeriences! The waiters, 2 girls and an older gentlemen were all so polite and smiling..you don't get that every day in Germany ;)
I totally recommend this hidden gem!

“Just lovely!”