May 2010 the staff welcomed us with champagne in the lovely garden area. Live music played in the shaded, garden area. An old clock chimed in the hour with bells and little statues moving. The room was enormous by european standards; large windows, interesting furniture, and a large bathroom with both a shower and a jetted tub. Dinner in the restaurant was fantastic with great wine, friendly service and delicious meals, my wife and I ate at the restaurant two nights. My wife and I are experienced travelers always bringing our earplugs, so we can sleep whenever we like. If you are an early-to-bed person I would suggest earplugs since the band plays until 11 o'clock or so. The entire stay was wholly enjoyable; a treat for certain. The hotel is a short walk upriver from the train station walk left at the grape symbol on the walkway.
- Also Known As:
- Breuer`s Ruedesheimer Schloss Hotel Ruedesheim Am Rhein
- Breuer`s Ruedesheimer Schloss Hotel
- Breuers Ruedesheimer Schloss Hotel
- Breuer's Ruedesheimer Schloss Germany/Ruedesheim Am Rhein
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Breuer's Ruedesheimer Schloss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.