“Best of the trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Breuer's Ruedesheimer Schloss

You added Breuer's Ruedesheimer Schloss to your Saves list
Breuer's Ruedesheimer Schloss
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Steingasse 10, 65385 Ruedesheim am Rhein, Hesse, Germany   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Poulsbo, Washington
“Best of the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stopped over for a night after flying into Frankfurt and renting a car on the way to Brugge...my wife immediately chastised me for not having us stay two nights here! She also wanted to bring the lady who runs the place along with us for the rest of our vacation...she was just what the doctor ordered for putting us in a vacation state of mind! The second we walked in, she told us to relax, put our bags down...yeah, the car is double parked, but no worries, that can wait. Here, have a glass of wine...you are on vacation! It was just what my type-a personality wife needed! Yeah, some rooms overlook the beer hall atmosphere courtyard restaurant...which is NOT to be missed, by the way...as well as Drosselgasse party street, but the double paned windows work amazingly well. Of course not as well if you want a breeze.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Greenfield MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were greeted with wine and sent to the patio of the restaurant while the woman at the desk watched our bag. The room was very attractive and large, much more modern than I had expected. The entrance is on a quiet alley but the back side is on busy Thrush alley. We were on the quiet side . Breakfast was in a pleasant room and anything you could want. I had zero complaints about this lovely place

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

On arrival you are greeted with Riesling Sekt
The food is A 1
The Breuer's leave nothing to chance ----- perfect hosts
Always there to fulfill all requests you just have to ask
Cleanliness is most important
We will come back soon

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This hotel is well located near to all the attractions in Rudesheim. The Breuer family and hotel staff are happy to advise on the local attractions. The hotel is centrally located in the Rheingau wine district and the family, being winegrowers, are well placed to provide advice on the local wines. Our stay included an informative wine tasting for guests. The meals were great and the staff friendly and attentive. Dinner in the courtyard with live music and dancing was great fun. Our suite was spacious and well appointed. Altogether a very good experience.

Room Tip: If your budget allows ask for a suite. The position and the size of the suite are good value.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were very happy spending our last night in Germany at this wonderfully atmospheric hotel. Staff were friendly, and we loved the champagne greeting. We had a modern, nicely furnished and spacious room which was very clean and comfortable. We loved the evening meal and wines on offer. There was a large group in the restaurant, the band was playing, and it was a lot of fun!
The bells on the nearby tower are lovely, and don't play all night. You can hear music from the various restaurants till a bit later, so if you are a super light sleeper (like me) this could bother you, but I was fine with ear plugs (which I take everywhere). There was a good range of choices for breakfast, and you could order hot breakfast as well.
The location is perfect, right in the middle of picturesque Rudesheim, close to the ferries and the chairlift and places for wine tasting.
A very, very, very BIG thank you to staff member Isabelle, who ran all the way to the train station to return my husband's glasses he had left on the counter! Wonderful service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hotel is in the perfect location, has the nicest staff, and the family that owns it gives excellent suggestions for things to do in the area. The restaurant is fantastic also and they have a bike you may borrow for free during your stay. This place was perfect.

• Stayed April 2013
Tehran
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I booked this hotel for ISH exhibition after I lost my reservation in the other hotel near Frankfurt airport.

Distance: travel to Frankfurt hbf takes 1:12 by train and there is one or two train departing to Frankfurt each hour. from train station to the hotel it takes 5 min by walk

The hotel building: It is an old building and do not expect every where to be shiny with the best smell! I guess some parts of the hotel need to be renewed.

Staff:
i-Reception: I had very short contact with them as I was out all the day for the exhibition but the reception staff was helpful and friendly.
ii-House keeping: the house keeping was not the best at all. when I arrived to my room for the first time, I doubt the sheet of the blanket had been changed from the former guest.
and in my 4 night of stay, they never changed the sheets, even when there was some stain on sheet. They barely change the used glasses with clean ones and they didn't care to clean the bathroom perfectly. my rating to house keeping is 4 from 10.

Breakfast: the hotel offers a cold buffet and you can also order to bring you scrambled egg. if you don;t experience the best coffee in the breakfast room instead you can experience to drink champagne with your breakfast.

Restaurant: I have no idea as I didn't go to the restaurant.

Internet: the WiFi was free and the signal was strong enough.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Breuer's Ruedesheimer Schloss? Share your experiences!