“Staff very friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Offenbach

You added Sheraton Offenbach to your Saves list
Sheraton Offenbach
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Berliner Strasse 111 | Am Buesing Palais, 63065 Offenbach, Hesse, Germany   |
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Offenbach
Sydney
“Staff very friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The staff here are excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The rooms are a bit dated but if you are in Offenbach there is no where better to stay. There is free Internet in reception. Breakfast is very good.

• Stayed September 2013
SheratonOffenbach, Assistant to the General Manager & to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear eurotraveller007,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and the TripAdvisor community.

I appreciate your kind words and I am happy that you enjoyed staying with us.
I am looking forward to welcome you soon again!

Assistant to the General Manager & to Human Resources

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Polish first
Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel before our tour started and found the hotel all right after a long flight then hopping a train to get to the hotel. It seemed a bit pricey for what we received and the free wifi is only in the lobby. I find that odd that one has to pay a premium room price to have the wifi for free in a room. In today's technology world, wifi is even free on bus shuttles from some airports. The room was clean and buffet breakfast was good but again pricey. It is walking distance to many places to dine. The male staff clerks were very helpful in trying to get our wifi to work on our gadgets. Overall OK place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonOffenbach, Assistant to the General Manager and to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear sktraveller_10,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at our hotel with us and the TripAdvisor community.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. It is our highest aim to provide an individual and professional service, our team is doing a great job every day and I am glad that they could assist you. But for sure it is not our goal to be an “ok” place to stay, so I hope we can give you a perfect experience at your next stay with us and convince you of our service.

Dear sktraveller_10, I hope you enjoyed your tour and we can welcome you soon again at the Sheraton Offenbach Hotel.

Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a total of three nights (2 nights at the start of a tour and a 3rd night to finish it off).

The first two nights I was on the Executive floor (3) and the room was nice. It was clearly stuck in the 80s and was showing its age. The room itself was clean-ish: there were markings on the bedding and hair on the bed and in the bathroom that did not belong to me.

When I came back to stay for my last night I was expecting the same "level/type" of room and boy was I in for a shock. I was in room 102 for my last night and it was TERRIBLE. The room was NOT clean - debris all over the carpet, hair/etc all over the bathroom and the tables had dirty "water rings" etc on them. The room itself was dark as the lights were not adequate. The room also had problems with marks and the corner by the bed was separating. It was so dark and dirty and rundown but it was for one night (less than 12 hours to be more exact) so I just sucked it up

I would NOT stay here and I would NOT advise others to stay here.

Room Tip: The executive floor was better than the 1st floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
SheratonOffenbach, Assistant to the General Manager & to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Nelle_1234,

First of all I like to thank you for taking your time sharing your experiences at our property with us.

Unfortunately we were not able to meet your expectations. To tell you the truth: I am a little bit shocked about your statement regarding the cleanliness in our rooms. We normally get good feedback and commendation about our housekeeping department. Certainly we take your comment very seriously and will improve our processes.
Anyhow, your stay was not up to your satisfaction and I we would be very thankful if you would have given us a short notice during your stay. It is our highest aim to create an extraordinary stay for every guest and I really regret that you did not had a good experience at our property. I assure you our Team is high motivated and gives every day their best to make every guest fells like home.

Dear Nelle_1234, even though your last experience at our hotel was not well, I really hope you will give us a second chance to assure you of our service.

Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Sheraton Offenbach is a business hotel in the city centre of Offenbach - and it has a very good location as such. Staff was friendly and efficient.

The room was a good size, but very outdated. It looked as though the last time this hotel had been refurbished was the late 80s / early 90s, which I do not feel is acceptable at all, especially considering the rates this hotel tends to charge. Whereas the room was clean, most of the furnishings did show significant wear and tear.

If you have business to attend to in the immediate area, this hotel may be a good option, but I would never return here on a personal trip - the hotel and its horrendously outdated room decor just aren't worth the rates they charge!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SheratonOffenbach, Assistant to the General Manager and to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear frankc6,

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel and for sharing your experiences with us.

Maybe you want to try another room category at your next stay? I am sure a Superior or Club room would be up to your satisfaction.

Even though you mentioned you would not return to our property, I really hope you will give us a second chance to convince you of our hotel.

Delta, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. There is no free Wifi in the rooms which is quite annoying in this day and age. There is wifi and computers in the lobby. The buffet breakfast is very nice. This was a hotel that was picked by Trafalgar tours for our tour group. The front desk was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
SheratonOffenbach, Assistant to the General Manager and to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Continent-Bouncers,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay at our property.

Overall I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
You are right, the internet in the classic and superior rooms is not included in the room rate. May I recommend you one of our nice executive rooms at your next stay? The internet is included in this room category.
Otherwise we offer free internet in our lobby at the Link@Sheraton.

Dear Continent-Bouncers, I hope you enjoyed your tour and we can welcome you soon again at the Sheraton Offenbach Hotel.

Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

The team at the Sheraton Offenbach are professional, friendly and very helpful.

I have stayed here several times this year and have been impressed by their commitment to service, and they always follow through when you request something.

The hotel itself is nice, there are plenty of shopping opportunities nearby and it isn't far to Frankfurt.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
SheratonOffenbach, Assistant to the General Manager & to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear eurotraveller007,

thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your stay at the Sheraton Offenbach Hotel. It is always my pleasure if frequent guests take their valued time to share their impressions with us.

I am happy that you enjoy your stays at our property.
Every positive feedback motivates us and I am pleased to pass your comment to my colleagues.

Dear eurotraveller007, I hope we can welcome you soon again!

Best regards from Offenbach,

Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel did not meet my expectations based on other Starwood hotels I have stayed at in other locations. The service was friendly and the rooms were clean but the decor and quality weren't what I typically prefer in a hotel. Good buffet in the morning and a bus stop and subway are close by, which is nice. I was not impressed with the fitness facility. Equipment seemed dated.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonOffenbach, Assistant to the General Manager and to Human Resources at Sheraton Offenbach, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear roadtraveler79,

Thank you very much for posting your review at TripAdvisor.com.

I regret that your stay at our property did not fulfil your expectations like it does at other Sheraton Hotels.
Unfortunately you did not enjoy the design of our rooms and our fitness facilities. If you prefer it more comfortable, I can recommend you our superior or executive category. The rooms are more spacious and offering more conveniences. I am sure you will like them.

Dear roadtraveler79, I hope you will give us another chance.

Assistant to the General Manager and to Human Resources

Been to Sheraton Offenbach? Share your experiences!