We booked early on the ibis homepage and did a great deal! I had asked for a quiet room and we did get a quiet room. So no problems sleeping...until the cleaning women woke us up with lots of noise and loud chattering in the hallways. I had to open the door and tell them to please not have such loud conversations in the hallways as we were trying to sleep.
The bed was super comfortable and had great pillows.
The bathroom was not 100% clean. Hair here and there and stains and spots. Maybe there is not enough time to clean each room. But I always bring my desinfection spray and wipe off teh seats and sink before I use them in cheaper hotels.
The room itself had a great modern TV and was cozy and cute.
Across the street from the hotel is a nice italian restaurant. The pizza there is huge but I would recommend to eat pasta there, as the pizza is not so tasty. Also there is a supermarket nearby.
The receptionists were SUPER friendly and helpful. They really made up for the not so clean (bath)room. When we came back at nights from a party, they were so very nice and helped us. On the day of my check out I could also leave my luggage with them to go to the supermarket.
I then decided to have my vitamin drink at the small sitting area and asked for a cup with hot water to dissolve it in. The guy working as somewhat a waiter there, brought me a very dirty cup with things swimming in the water. I wonder how he didnt see that, so I had to ask for a new cup of hot water. I think my request was so unusual to him, that it totally had put him off track. He was ver friendly nevertheless.
So I would say the hotel has potential, if it was a bit cleaner. But the reception staff is excellent and the bed is great and the TV also. If you´re on a budget, please take this hotel, it is worth the money...
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel
- Accor Frankfurt Centrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything: The ibis Frankfurt Centrum is within walking distance of Frankfurt main train station and a few steps from the Main promenade. The financial district, old town with the Römer town hall and the museums along the river Main are all just a short walk away. After a busy day, relax in a brand new high-tech bed and enjoy a unique level of sleeping comfort. The ibis Frankfurt Centrum has 233 air-conditioned rooms, and was completely renovated in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Frankfurt Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.