Good value, but I got to the room, only to find it so confined that I could not open the door completely. Perhaps a slightly smaller bed would help?
Otherwise, the room was quite clean and serviceable. And the staff was helpful (when I asked about paying for internet for my room, they hinted loudly that the wifi in the lobby was free and I should use it! They were right. ) The breakfast was very nice and the location is very close to both the train station and the river, and only a modest walk from the Christmas Market.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel
- Accor Frankfurt Centrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything: The ibis Frankfurt Centrum is within walking distance of Frankfurt main train station and a few steps from the Main promenade. The financial district, old town with the Römer town hall and the museums along the river Main are all just a short walk away. After a busy day, relax in a brand new high-tech bed and enjoy a unique level of sleeping comfort. The ibis Frankfurt Centrum has 233 air-conditioned rooms, and was completely renovated in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Ibis Frankfurt Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.