Being there just during my business trip at Automechanika Frankfurt, I didn't expect too much, however ... I didn't get too much.
Just "the correct deal" - if they don't increase prices during the exhibition (I understand the logic of it, hovewer the scale of increase is much over the decency) I would evaluate the whole accommodation higher.
If you plan to get from there to Messe Frankfurt - 25 minutes walk is necessary.
If you want to get from there to the nice Frankfurt Old Town centre - 10 minutes of Taxi drive is necessary.
Taking into account all above and price, they didn't deserve anything more than average note - competition is too strong!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel
- Accor Frankfurt Centrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything: The ibis Frankfurt Centrum is within walking distance of Frankfurt main train station and a few steps from the Main promenade. The financial district, old town with the Römer town hall and the museums along the river Main are all just a short walk away. After a busy day, relax in a brand new high-tech bed and enjoy a unique level of sleeping comfort. The ibis Frankfurt Centrum has 233 air-conditioned rooms, and was completely renovated in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Ibis Frankfurt Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.