I traveled to Frankfurt for the marathon, and we stayed two nights at the hotel. The location of the hotel is superb. The Main Station, the Fair (marathon expo, start and finish area), the Old Town and Business District is situated in maximum 0.5-1.5km walking distance range, so we never bought any public transportation ticket in the three days, except from and back airport to Main Station.
The room small but very clean, it is good only for a short stay. We had a view to River Main from our window. The staff was very friendly. A big plus was the late checkout at 6 pm for half room price. I had option taking a shower, resting in cozy bed before traveling home after the marathon.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel
- Accor Frankfurt Centrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything: The ibis Frankfurt Centrum is within walking distance of Frankfurt main train station and a few steps from the Main promenade. The financial district, old town with the Römer town hall and the museums along the river Main are all just a short walk away. After a busy day, relax in a brand new high-tech bed and enjoy a unique level of sleeping comfort. The ibis Frankfurt Centrum has 233 air-conditioned rooms, and was completely renovated in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Frankfurt Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.