Normal IBIS price/quality hotel near the river, walking distance from the central station. Not a particularly nice walk (broad streets, lots of cars), but most of the city is not suited for pedestrians. I had a relatively quiet room but in an awkward part of the hotel which required I took stairs or elevator up 1 floor, walk through some hallways and then only stairs down again. Breakfast is fine, but no outside windows in breakfast room. Free Wifi in lobby, payed in room.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel Frankfurt
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum Hotel
- Accor Frankfurt Centrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything: The ibis Frankfurt Centrum is within walking distance of Frankfurt main train station and a few steps from the Main promenade. The financial district, old town with the Römer town hall and the museums along the river Main are all just a short walk away. After a busy day, relax in a brand new high-tech bed and enjoy a unique level of sleeping comfort. The ibis Frankfurt Centrum has 233 air-conditioned rooms, and was completely renovated in 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Frankfurt Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.