“Good, modern, business-focused hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Innside by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum

You added Innside by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum to your Saves list
Innside by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Neue Mainzer Strasse 66-68 | Ecke Junghofstrasse, 60311 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #21 of 266 Hotels in Frankfurt
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Good, modern, business-focused hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

LOCATION & ATTRACTIONS NEARBY *** This hotel is centrally located in the heart of business Frankfurt. Just minutes away from the Old Opera House (Alte Oper) and close proximity to the city centre. Not far from the Main Railway Station (approx. 15 min walk or few min by taxi). Location is perfect for business and leisure guests. It is great as well if you plan to go out in the evening, taxi ride to the centre shouldn't cost you more than EUR 10.

HOTEL OVERVIEW *** Business-focused hotel situated in a modern tower. Modern lifts are fine, but could be very confusing at the beginning. You need to get use to them.

PURPUSE OF THIS TRIP *** Leisure - short overnight stop in Frankfurt & party

RESERVATION *** Reservation was made on Melia Hotels website direct. Quick, uncomplicated, simple and clear information provided.

CHECK-IN *** At the beginning it was difficult for me to find the entry, but guards directed me to the reception (I think that was 20th floor). As I arrived quite late, I was very happy that Reception staff serviced by reservation efficiently and welcomed me with a nice smile. I have to say that they were absolutely brilliant. Such a nice start. My room key card and short information about hotel was already prepared, so I didn't have to spend too much time. Very helpful & professional staff.

LOBBY & RECEPTION *** Small reception area (on the 20th floor I think) is very cosy, but well organised. Lifts are always stopping on this floor.

ROOM *** I have booked Suite Superior and that was good choice. Because of the shape of the building, corridors and rooms have a bit unusual shape too. I had absolutely stunning view over business Frankfurt (pity I was there only overnight). I loved that. Room itself was modern, comfortable. Amenities would allow you to have a comfortable stay. There was small working desk (I think too small for business work), kitchenette (it took me a while to find all cups which were well hidden in one of the designer's kitchen storages). Bed was very comfortable, but all lights moderation was very confusing. There was a separate toilet and large bathroom.

BATHROOM *** Looked absolutely amazing, but after taking shower my first comment was "Why this designer did not take shower here???". Why I thought so? It was extremely impractical. If you want to take a shower you need to move the shower curtain, but doing so you're unable to find and use water taps. It finished with a big splash of water on the floor and usage of almost all towels to dry it out. This designer was just mean... But I have to admit - it looked great. I don't understand also the red lights there, but I don't have to, lol. Good quality toiletries as well as clean fluffy showers were provided. Bathroom is divided from the bathroom with a milk-glass, so all lights (white or red) are visible as a colour of the wall just behind your bed.

BREAKFAST I had breakfast included, but because I was leaving very early I was unable to take it. When I arrived I asked if they are able to prepare something 'small to go' in the morning and they were so kind to prepare me some small breakfast pack which I could eat on the way to the airport. I was delighted especially that this was requested very late. Thank you.

ROOM SERVICE I didn't use room service this time.

INTERNET ACCESS *** Internet access is provided, but it's not free. I think that was T-Mobile system, which is not very cheap. I didn't use this time as just for few hours that was far to expensive and complicated, haha.

CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE *** Check-out was quick and efficient, without any unnecessary checks or procedures. There are taxis just in front of the hotel, so there is no need to pre-order.

OVERVIEW *** This was my first experience with InnSide by Melia property and I really liked that. I wouldn't say that was the best hotel I've stayed, but because of the location, amenities, modern look and extremely good staff this is place worth to consider when in Frankfurt (for business or leisure). I think next time there I would think of coming back to this hotel (this time for longer).

Room Tip: Superior Suites are really good. Worth few EUR extra!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Martina M, Manager at Innside by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you for choosing the Innside Frankfurt Eurotheum for your stay in Frankfurt and that you have taken the time to comment on your experiences with us.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed almost of our services. We will gladly share your positive comments with our team.

We hope that we will soon welcome you to the Innside Frankfurt Eurotheum and remain until then

Martina Müller-Frasch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

To be fair, to start with this was my first business trip but really liked this hotel!

Hotel rooms based on the 25th floor, so clean and nice. wow. You can have shutters like on the film "The Holiday" to block out all light from the outside
Rooms are cleaned each day
The TVs have USB slots, so I plugged my MP3 player in to connect my music. No english channels.
Typical toiletaries as standard
Mini kettle and cups etc in the room
Mini fridge, quite expensive as expected
Lifts to get around the hotel
Breakfast buffet is lovely, i ate ALOT!
Starbucks round the corner
Evening bar in the restaurant, I didn't go into it, but can imagine it is amazing as the view is lovely that high up!
All the rooms are alot bit different, designed in a different way, but that's what is so great- its like a lucky dip..! :-)
Sooooo clean
10-15 minute walk into central Frankfurt town where the shopping centre is
This hotel is in the banking district
Bankers and Brokers night in the main ground floor bar on Tuesday. Obviously from the hotel rooms (as its so high) you can't hear anything.
Lovely, definately recommend!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear guest

We are delighted that you have enjoyed our services. We will gladly share your positive comments with our team.

Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The hotel is conveniently located off the main tourist places, all within walking distance: shopping street, the promenade, restaurants. Nearby is City bus tour stop. The main station is also just around the corner. The rooms are spacious and clean, the furniture is not new, but it does not care, because of the focus on just a great view from the window (it was a decisive factor for choosing of this hotel.) Bathroom is not very comfortable: the valve is on the outside of the bath. Breakfast at the hotel is good, but it does not match the price - unjustifiably expensive. The hotel's staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for work, after a recommendation from a colleague. The hotel is centrally located, within easy walking distance of restaurants and the main shopping district. I stayed on the 27th floor and enjoyed a large, clean room with a magnificent view of Frankfurt. The breakfast was generous with a wide choice of hot and cold food. My room was clean and the staff were helpful.

• Stayed April 2013

Pristina, Kosovo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed twice at this hotel in the past two years, each time in a suite. Regardless what others are saying the view is breathtaking. Watching the sun go up over Frankfurt 6 o'clock in the morning is perhaps... priceless. Especially if you are with your loved one.
The pros and cons of this place as we experienced it are below.
Pros:
- Great views
- The suites are very clean, the furniture is stylish
- Taking a bath on the 28th floor while watching Frankfurt is kind of interesting to say the least
- The personnel was professional, helpful and friendly
- The breakfast had a nice selection
Cons:
- The Hotel is overpriced, you can stay better for 200 Euros
- The breakfast is overpriced, too. 27 Euros for a breakfast buffet p.P.
- Parking is available but no bargain either (27 Euros)
- The hotel bar is closed on Sundays

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest

Please be informed that we started to open our bar on Sundays last September. During your next stay you can enjoy the 22nd lounge&bar also on Sunday.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Hotel Innside came recommended from a colleague, and I now have greater respect for my colleague. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the views of Frankfurt were spectacular. And when the lights didn't work quite right, the service was excellent. The bathroom was average - more artistic form versus function for my taste but everything worked. I recommend breakfast at the hotel (tasty buffet with a wide variety of options) although not dinner (service was miserable and the food was below average).

For a business trip, Innside is quite good - conveniently located in the center of town and easy in terms of both comfort and service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

The Hague, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you don't know where the reception is and if you don't speak German - there are a couple of grumpy security guards on the ground floor who will point to you in the way of the elevators, maybe a clearer sign would have helped. I don't like hights and the fact I had to go into the open glass elevator first to go to reception to check in and then take the elevator again to go up to my room, it was not a good start. The room itself was lovely, but you can see the offices on the other side of the road, immediately I had to close all the curtains for some kind of privacy, as the bathroom and shower are open. There was some black hair in the corner of the toilet area, I don't think the cleaning lady had seen it as it was behind the door when you opened it. I didn't like the kitchen with lot's of cutlery. There was no free wifi and the additional price was ludicrous. I think the rate was 230 a night, didn't have breakfast either as the is a Starbucks with free wifi. Check out was a bit slow and they didn't ask if I enjoyed the stay. So I left, standing scared in the corner with the last trip down in the glassy elevator, never to return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear guest

Thank you for choosing the Innside Frankfurt City for your stay in Frankfurt and that you have taken the time to comment on your experiences with us.

We are very sorry that you our quality of service did not meet your expectations. Please be insured that we discussed the described experienses with our staff to avoid these problems in future.

We hope to convince you about our efficiency during a future stay and remain until then

Martina Müller-Frasch

Been to Innside by Melia Frankfurt Eurotheum? Share your experiences!