We took this hotel for 1 night during transit in Frankfurt. Unfortunately we did not have time to explore as our stay was a short one. The staff were all excellent which left me the impression the place was well managed. Our room for a family of 4 was actually a 2 roomed suite with some sofa beds made up. It was roomy and pleasant with a large bathroom. Our room backed onto the carpark at the back, behind which were railway tracks. As a result, I (light sleeper) was woken a fews times in the night as trains trundled through. Otherwise, the beds we just right. There is a pool which we did not have enough time to use.
For Frankfurt transits, I will probably use this place again as it is less turbulent than the Steigenberger although a little further from the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad Hotel Frankfurt
- Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad Hotel
- Accor Frankfurt Niederrad
- Novotel Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Frankfurt Niederrad offers a quiet yet central location in the middle of the business district of Frankfurt, just 5 km from the city, the main train station, the exhibition centre and the airport. Enjoy the comfort of 191 spacious rooms and three multifunction meeting rooms for up to 250 people. Relax in our spacious spa and unwind at one of our two restaurants or with a drink on the summer terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dorint Hotel Frankfurt-Niederrad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.