As a guest here you have free access to what is definitely the best swimming pool in Frankfurt as well as a good fitness center. The pool is clean, spacious, almost 35 m lap lengths, courteous and serious lap swimmers, beautiful glass enclosure, etc. Fitness center has good equipment but gets pretty busy, mostly with US ex-pat’s from what I saw. But the hotel itself is pretty standard international Hilton. Rooms are quiet and comfortable but the lobby is busy and just feels like a large convention hotel. No public spaces for relaxation. Easy access by foot to everything in Central Frankfurt, and that is a real plus. I would definitely stay here again, but only for the pool and gym, definitely not for the ambiance. If you are not interested in swimming or working out, stay elsewhere for a more gracious stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the Californian restaurant and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with 25 m pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International