This was my first visit to the Frankfurt Hilton. It's very conveniently located near the Christmas Market and the nice bit of downtown Frankfurt. The city itself has improved dramatically since I first visited in the early 1990s, which was a nice surprise, and the Hilton is a pleasant, comfortable place to enjoy it. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the fitness center is undergoing renovation. Nice lobby, good breakfast. Unfortunately no coffee maker in the room, but there was a hot pot and instant coffee and tea bags. Better than nothing, which seems to be the German standard.
In short, not the best hotel you'll ever visit but they deliver consistent high quality and a comfortable bed. I will stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International
- Frankfurt Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the Californian restaurant and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with 25 m pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.