This is a very nice modern hotel five minutes from the central shopping area. The rooms are big and the bathrooms and accessories all very nice. We paid about 145 euros for a standard room. Prices can vary significantly upwards if you book late. The only real disappointment was the fitness centre cost of 12 euros each to use it. Hilton should make this much clearer in their marketing of these rooms. The vast majority of top hotels in the world allow complimentary access to their fitness centres regardless of whether they are Hilton only fitness centres or a Fitness First centre agreement that the hotel has entered into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the Californian restaurant and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with 25 m pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International