Hilton Frankfurt was a good stay during our family trip around Europe this year.
The staff was friendly - with the exception of this one lady at the counter - she seemed to have behavourial issues, there was no one to take our luggage off from the taxi which was a bit strange. The service was good overall, the central room heaters were fixed after a while. The rooms were clean and comfortable - Hilton gets an A for that always. Something was wrong with an egg, which no one at the kitchen was about to figure out - the boiled egg had black stains inside it. *sigh* Just be careful while eating there though. Overall a pleasent stay minus the glitches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded within a large park, the modern Hilton Frankfurt is an oasis of calm and relaxation in the vibrant city centre. Frankfurt attractions and shopping locations are on your doorstep. Spacious rooms and suites feature fresh colours and panoramic windows offering views over the city or the park. Take your time to unwind at the Californian restaurant and recharge your body and mind in the Health & Fitness Club with 25 m pool overlooking the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Hilton International Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Hilton International