“Great location, best service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Manhattan Hotel

You added Manhattan Hotel to your Saves list
Manhattan Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Duesseldorfer Strasse 10 | 60329 Frankfurt/Main, 60329 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Innenstadt)   |
Ranked #8 of 264 Hotels in Frankfurt
Frankfurt, Germany
“Great location, best service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel! Had a personal note from the owner in my room whenI arrived. The staff was super nice and the room was one of the cleanest rooms I've stayed in. Location is awesome!!!! Great experience. Would go back for sure.

• Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Hebrew first
Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is a minute from the main station.....2 to 3 stops to/fro the airport. My room on the 5th floor was quiet and the deco was modern. Breakfast was great and the staff were very polite and helpful.
Email enquiries were also attended to promptly.

The hotel is close to stores, good Asian restaurants, etc. For tourists, the hop-on-hop-off buses can be accessed at the entrance to the train station (1-2 mins walk).

Overall, good value for money / had a comfortable stay......

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Hsinchu, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good Location and Easy to access main Station. Good buffet breakfast. Quiet and Clear. C/P value is good to book and stay

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel, modern and quiet room, really nice people, and incredibly cheap price. I'm impressed! And this place is located right across tge street from Frankfurt's main train station.

The breakfast is included in the room price (a rarity in Germany, since the VAT on rooms and meals was split a few years ago). Do ask for a vegan meal by phone ahead of your visit.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We like to travel around countries on trains so we wanted a hotel nearby to the railway station which is why we chose the Manhattan Hotel as it's very close to the station. Lots of things to do nearby including plenty of restaurants to choose from. Breakfast was also included. Nice rooms, would return again.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

I visited this hotel with my old daddy and before arrival, I asked if I could have 2 beds (as the booking wrongly assigned us for a bed). Unfortunately the staff said it was quite full but she would try to accommodate my request. Anyway, once I arrived, the male staff said no to my request and also 6/F room was allocated to us. That means we should pull and push all luggages fr 5/F to 6/F by hand due to no lift was accessible. Oh my god! How could we do so for 2 luggages without assistance? I asked him for another room and he said no. I told him my father was so old and physically we couldn't do so. If I was informed during booking, I was absolutely sure I wouldn't take this. Finally he passed us to 4/F but pls be reminded that even lift was accessible, u still needed to pull your luggages to few stairs as it was the hotel design. Thus, I strongly believe it only fits to backpackers. However, breakfast was cool with a plenty of food for selection.

Stayed November 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

It's wonderful that a hotel can offer us non-smoking rooms without fitted carpet! Breakfast buffet was superb! Thank you for the fruit plate, it was very kind of you! Breakfast to room was not available but otherwise good service. There is a Rewe market near the hotel.

• Stayed December 2014

Been to Manhattan Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Manhattan Hotel

Address: Duesseldorfer Strasse 10 | 60329 Frankfurt/Main, 60329 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Location: Germany > Hesse > Frankfurt > Innenstadt
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service
#4 Business Hotel in Frankfurt
#26 Family Hotel in Frankfurt
#26 Romantic Hotel in Frankfurt
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Manhattan Hotel 3.5*
The Manhattan Hotel is located in the heart of Frankfurt and is the ideal choice for travellers seeking genuine hospitality in a modern designed setting. You can find us opposite the main central station (1 minute walking distance) and we are only a short walk (6 minutes walking distance) from the Frankfurt Trade Fair Centre, Stock Exchange, banking district, riverside museums, art galleries, the old opera and various restaurants. Frankfurt airport is only 7 miles away and reachable within 15 minutes. Each of our 55 non-smoking guest rooms features shower/bath, hairdryer, flatscreen, cable TV, Sky TV, minibar and direct dial phone. We offer free W-LAN via fibre optic cable (10 MBits/s), which is the fastest hotel internet access in Frankfurt / Main. Our new 45 redesigned standard rooms are completely renovated in a simple but elegant design and are consistent with colors, materials and light. Beige-brown tones give them a warm look combined with modern technical equipment. In the 10 economy rooms, all carpets have been replaced by an allergy-friendly floor covering with dark brown planks wood decor. Our courteous multi-lingual staff is ready to assist you with all business and personal needs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Manhattan Hotel Frankfurt

If you own or manage Manhattan Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.