“PLEASE CLEAN THE BATHROOMS!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 63 Activities in Frankfurt
Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
16 attraction reviews
“PLEASE CLEAN THE BATHROOMS!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

The theatres are nice and modern, they have 3-d screenings and a good variety of films in OV which I really really appreciate and are the reason why I'm giving the Cinestar Metropolis 3 stars. I won't comment in the ridiculously expensive bar prices becasue it's the same in every cinema so I can hardly blame them, but the toilets... OMG... The horror! They are *always* dirty, the wastebaskets always chock-full, splashes everywhere and the kind of design and lighting that make the place look dirty even if the cleaning lady just left, although I dare say they forgot to hire one. Even the time I went to the 1pm showing and had almost the whole cinema to myself, the toilets would look only just ok. The only restrooms I know in Frankfurt that are more disgusting than these are the ones in Südbahnhof.