“WOW” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jumeirah Frankfurt

Save Saved
You added Jumeirah Frankfurt to your Saves list
Jumeirah Frankfurt
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Thurn-und-Taxis-Platz 2, 60313 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Innenstadt)   |
Ranked #2 of 263 hotels in Frankfurt
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I only stayed at the hotel for 1 night but I would love to go back. The rooms are very spacious and have everything you could ask for - the bed is AMAZING!. The bathroom was great and my room had a wonderful view. The breakfast is worth every cent with the largest buffet I have ever seen. I can recommend the freshly made waffles :-). The staff is very friendly and helpful and the location could not be better. Can't wait for the next time I can stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments. It is too bad that you only stayed one night with us but hopefully next time, you have the chance to stay a bit longer with us. Rest assured that your comments will be passed to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one.

406 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Reading, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

A very nice modern Hotel, not cheap mind and tucked away off the road so a little tricky to find if you arrive by car. Rooms are very nice, the Hotel reminds me of the Mandarin Oriental Group, think they may be linked. I only stayed one night so did not experience too much of the Hotel and it's service but what I did was very good. Would definitely stay again

Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments. We hope that you will return back to Jumeirah Frankfurt very soon, so you can experience a bit more about our facilities and services we provide to our guests. We are aware, that sometimes it seems very difficult to find the location of the hotel, but our Switchboard Team would be more than happy to assist our guests and they can call our phone center at any time.

Bucharest
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have used few of the Jumeirah managed hotels arround the world, but my experience with Jumeirah Frankfurt was not the best.

First of all, the limousine driver was missing us on the airport with no excuse. Room very nice and confortable but the service was close to none.

Hotel management not involved.

Concierge as not existing (for my birthaday they recomend to me a restaurant closed for one month!).

So, my advice is to use this hotel only for business trip and not for any other reason, despite his fantastic location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
thank you for taking your time to write to us following your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We feel very sorry to hear, that your stay with us was far from satisfactory. Please accept our sincere apolgogies. I was very distressed to read your comments about our Concierge team. I have passed on your comments to the respective department head for immediate action. We certainly enjoyed looking after you and we do hope, you will give us another chance of being of service again.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Weekend in Frankfurt with the other half and were able to use a "buy one night get one free" offer from Amex. The hotel is tucked away from the street so you need to know where it is (a sign on the road may help!). Car happily deposited and then warmly greeted at reception.

We enquired as to a further upgrade to a different room and after some debate elected to retain our deluxe skyline view room. To our surprise (and a service recovery from a previous stay) we were upgraded to a skyline view suite. Very nice!!

The rooms are modern and have more of a business hotel feel but still very comfortable. Lots of shades of browns, beiges and burnt orange which seems de riguer in hotels these days. The lighting system is a little over complicated but once you work it out it is fine. Bathroom was a good size, nice L'Occitane amenities and great big towels. The shower was quite small and pokey though.

Couple of issues we had and certainly only minor. When it came to turndown service they only did one side of the bed even though the room was booked for two. The other is the location of the TV which, as lovely as it was, is smack bang in the middle of the window and blocks the view. Turning the TV on its side helps (it swivels) but it should be able to be tucked away or place it in a corner.

Breakfast in the restaurant on the first floor is just excellent. A lovely assortment of bakery and continental items which are carefully observed and refreshed on a very regular basis. They also offer some great hot selections which are made to order.

Definately would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
thank you for sharing your comments following your recent stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly enjoyed looking after you and we do hope you will visit us again in the not too distant future. In the meantime I remain

with kind regards
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

On business in Frankfurt and stayed here for a week and a half. Centrally located. Modern technology at its best. The staff were attentive and polite and not stuck up like some other top hotels.

Service was truly amazing: eg - I had to extend my stay at the last minute and made a second booking for the rest of the week. Unfortunately they had to offer me a different room. I was stuck in a meeting room all night long and couldn't get back to the hotel to move in to the new room. They asked whether it would be OK for their staff to pack my stuff instead and transfer them in to the new room. When I finally went back to the hotel the next day, not only did they pack and unpack my stuff in the new room, they actually placed all the individual items exactly as they had found them in my original room. It was almost like I hadn't moved at all.

Skyline studio rooms - to die for. Wish I had more time to enjoy the hotel rather than stuck in meeting rooms.

Room Tip: I tried the Deluxe Room and the Skyline Studio Room. Both are very good - the latter is very spacio...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that your comments will passed on to all those, who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one.

General Manger
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My check in was smooth and convenience the room was will appointed luxury modern style the bath room very nice and large, size of the room best in town, elevators and rooms equipped with hight technology system, had been stay for three night only it was very comfortable stay at jumeirah Frankfurt, the lobby lounge was a bit small and including the bar in the same space which was not convenience to me, the spa was average,House keeping need to improved .
the best service i had on the hotel was the Concierge specially Mr. Andreas Gabaver he chose for me every day restaurant for dinner all his choices was perfect in all aspect: food, atmosphere, and over all quality. also he is managing your reservation even if you late. thank you Andreas for adding value to my stay at Jumeirah Frankfurt.

Room Tip: Hotel Concierge Andreas Gabaver
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that I will pass on your comment to Andreas Gabauer at the Concierge Des, who will be very happy to know that his efforts will not go unnoticed by our guests. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Washington D.C.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed in a junior suite at the Jumeirah Frankfurt for one night, but actually ended up paying an amount closer to the cost for two days because I checked in a 6am on the first day. The receptionist actually gave me a choice between paying full price for a second day in the smaller room I had booked, or paying a lesser upgrade fee to check in to a junior suite that was available at the time. I chose the latter since I had just arrived on an international flight at 5am and was desperately in need of some sleep.

My room was very nice, and the bathroom was giant and well apportioned. I especially liked the miniature Nespresso machine that provided me with corner cafe quality coffee in my bedroom. The automatic curtains that opened and closed with a button on the nightstand were also a nice touch. However, I was slightly disappointed that the front desk was unable to provide me with a power converter for my electronics devices because they had already lent out all the ones they had.

The location was outstanding, right next to a major shopping center, and walking distance from many of Frankfurt's must-see historic sights. It's also less than a football field distance away from the S-Bahn train station that takes you anywhere in town, and directly to and from the airport via the S8 and S9 trains. Many good restaurants are also within walking distance, so I skipped the in-house restaurant during my stay.

My primary qualm with Jumeirah Frankfurt was the $433 U.S. equivalent I paid for a one night stay. I realize this is a prime location, and that I had an early check-in, but I would be very surprised if their aren't other, similarly nice hotels in this same area that cost a fraction of the price Jumeirah charges. For a better rate, I'd gladly stay here again, but barring such a discount, I'll likely look elsewhere for a better deal next time a stay in Frankfurt.

Room Tip: The Junior Suites have phenomenal views of the city skyline!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahFrankfurt, General Manager at Jumeirah Frankfurt, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear that in general you have enjyoyed your stay with us. Your comments have been noticed and will be discussed with the respective department heads for improvement. Thank you for being our guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon again.

Dagmar Woodward

Been to Jumeirah Frankfurt? Share your experiences!