“wonderful place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brighella

Brighella
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Frankfurt
Brighella
You added Brighella to your Saves list
Eschersheimer Landstrasse 442, 60433 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany   |
Ranked #78 of 264 Hotels in Frankfurt
New York City, New York
“wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I stayed there for two days. The service was warm and friendly. Food , excellent. Receptionist even helped with our luggage. Evening show was also great. Rooms already heated when we arrived. Extra pillows, ice cubes.. no problems. The chef and boss are really Italian. They were highly recommended by friends for good reason.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Karur, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

We use to stay here for almost most than 15 years in the same hotel when we travel to Frankfurt for business. The boss Mario and Leo are very friendly persons. They have an italian restaurant and the food the really good and reasonable priced. Now they increased the tariff for the rooms which is little expansive since this is away from the city. One thing to complain about is the shower cubical is too small for an average adult.

Room Tip: Ask fro the rooms away for the road to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

After years of eating wonderful meals at Brighella, I noticed there are also rooms available. So on my last trip to Frankfurt, I booked one for two nights. My expectations were more than met. The room was a single (unusual for Americans, but not so strange in Germany) and so was small. But it had charm and was very comfortable and quiet. I am happy to trade off "corporate" factors like mini-bars for the personal treatment of a smaller, family operated hotel. My first evening there (arriving late) I was able to sit at a table in the restaurant and enjoy a glass of red wine. Cost? On the house. WiFi costs? Sometimes $20 a day in the chains - here they were zero. As a trade off, the hotel is not in central Frankfurt. (But there is a streetcar stop less than two blocks away.) And there is no elevator. I did not have a car, so I am not sure about parking. It is in a residential neighborhood and parking seems to be available on the street. I have commented separately on the restaurant. It is EXCELLENT.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Brighella? Share your experiences!