While Steigenberger might be be 5 star on paper it is definitely not a 5 star hotel. I have stayed here a number of times, old wing, new wing, and all of the rooms are sub par.
The main draw of this hotel is that it is reasonably close to the airport, with frequent shuttle service.
- Rooms, while clean, are equipped with low quality, and dated (in the old wing) furniture
- Service is not as expected from a 5 star hotel
- Internet service is spotty at best
- Elevators for higher floors are limited and can take a long time (10+ minutes)
Overall if there are other options available close to the airport they would likely make for a better option.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Airport Frankfurt
- Hotel Steigenberger Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt! The conference and business hotel with 570 rooms and 40 conference rooms at the Frankfurt Airport is the first choice address when it comes to business events and offers everything to make meetings, conferences, banquets, congresses or events a success. Only four minutes from Frankfurt Airport and reachable every 15 minutes with the free 24 hours Express-Airport-Shuttle, an oasis full of friendliness, professionalism and cosiness with a beautiful view into nature is awaiting you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Steigenberger Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.