United Airlines have sent ne to this hotel when my flight was cancel. The hotel is generally good. The staff helpful and nice. The food was ok, but not really better and with quite little choice. I had a room far away from the hotel centre and the wifi signal was too weak. So I had to walk with my laptop to a corridor to use it. It was a bit annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt! The conference and business hotel with 570 rooms and 40 conference rooms at the Frankfurt Airport is the first choice address when it comes to business events and offers everything to make meetings, conferences, banquets, congresses or events a success. Only four minutes from Frankfurt Airport and reachable every 15 minutes with the free 24 hours Express-Airport-Shuttle, an oasis full of friendliness, professionalism and cosiness with a beautiful view into nature is awaiting you. Here, recreation and relaxation have top priority: before or after the conference, in one of the 40 conference rooms with a total of 2000 square metres on level-access flooring, in our four restaurants, on the summer terraces, in the pool with a panoramic view or at the catering. WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s is free for guests in all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Steigenberger Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Airport Frankfurt
- Hotel Steigenberger Airport