Step back in time and enjoy the Fin de Siecle elegance of this stunning hotel. Conveniently located in the Old Town, close to shops and restaurants the hotel gives everything that it promises. Prices are not cheap especially the breakfast so I would suggest walking 2 minutes away to the Cafe a la Carte where you will get the best coffee and pastries at cheap prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tradition meets modernity, service meets lifestyle, international guests meet locals: at the Frankfurter Hof grand hotel traditions enjoy a refreshingly new approach, which make the Frankfurter Hof one of Frankfurt's most fascinating hotels. With employees who are passionate about service. And with timeless ambience at the heart of the city.18 conference rooms, 303 hotel rooms and suites, and a 1000m² luxury wellness area called "THE SPA". Enjoy a wide variety of culinary treats: Light and Japanese in "IROHA", delicate and French in the Michelin Star awarded gourmet restaurant "Francais", or youthful and casual in our bistro restaurant OSCAR*S - your palate will be spoilt for choice.The usage of the WLAN is free of charge for guests of all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Frankfurt
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Hotel Frankfurt