We stayed at the Steigenberger for 4 days in October 2012. What made our stay so wonderful was undoubtedly the courteousness and friendliness of key Team members. The Concierge, Mr. Mueller, was so helpful and knowledgeable. He recommended several activities we found to be so delightful and ones which we would not have found on our own. The Head Bar Tender in the Autorenbar was a consumate service professional and mixed some of the best martinis we have had and he maintained a very well kept bar area with every attention to detail attended to. The location of the hotel was perfect for us as we explored the city on foot our first day and then took trains from the Main Train Station out into the surronding countryside two other days. The only area which I could fault this hotel would be in the area of the HVAC. We had very little control on the climate in our room. Although it was not unbearable, it got quite stuffy in our room over night, despite having the AC turned on the lowest setting and the fan on the highest setting, still, I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveler, including those with children as there were youngsters in the dining room most mornings for breakfast and the staff treated them to a warm welcome. I would definately return to the Steigenberger if I came back to the Frankfurt area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tradition meets modernity, service meets lifestyle, international guests meet locals: at the Frankfurter Hof grand hotel traditions enjoy a refreshingly new approach, which make the Frankfurter Hof one of Frankfurt's most fascinating hotels. With employees who are passionate about service. And with timeless ambience at the heart of the city.18 conference rooms, 303 hotel rooms and suites, and a 1000m² luxury wellness area called "THE SPA". Enjoy a wide variety of culinary treats: Light and Japanese in "IROHA", delicate and French in the Michelin Star awarded gourmet restaurant "Francais", or youthful and casual in our bistro restaurant OSCAR*S - your palate will be spoilt for choice.The usage of the WLAN is free of charge for guests of all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Frankfurt
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof Hotel Frankfurt