I recently stayed as part of a business trip at this hotel in Frankfurt. The hotel, within 3 minutes walk of the Central Train Station in Frankfurt is convenient and well appointed. The front desk staff were very friendly and despite a crowd at check in/check out, handled things smoothly and efficiently.
The rooms were well appointed albeit on the small side (even by European standards), but a large complimentary bottle of water was appreciated. The beds, linens and pillows were very comfortable and the the hotel was very quiet, despite being fully booked. Another thing which was much appreciated was that the room had at least 4 power outlets. With two phones, a tablet and a laptop to charge, I was glad that I had enough space to charge them all at the same time. Many hotels overlook this nowadays and only give you one or two outlets.
After a business event, a few colleagues and I went to the Casbar bar in the hotel and while it was a friendly space, the drinks were horribly expensive, even by hotel standards.
Breakfast was very nice, a very large selection of fresh food including an egg station for omelettes. My only complaint was that despite that breakfast had a large staff working it, the service was chaotic. I had to wait for 10 minutes for silverware to eat my breakfast, despite asking someone who was clearing a nearby table. She finished clearing the table and set two more before bringing me silverware and was clearly inconvenienced when I tried to order coffee.
All in all though a good hotel. More than fine for a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel at the heart of Frankfurt In 2007, all the rooms in the Business Wing, the public areas and hotel restaurant were completely refurbished. The five-star Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt is idyllically located at the so called Wiesenhuttenplatz, right in the middle of the city and only a 15-minute drive away from Frankfurt Airport. Chic modern elegance awaits you in the 220 rooms in the Business Wing. The historical Palais consists of 77 rooms with beautiful vaulted ceilings. Le Parc Restaurant is known for its outstanding local and international cuisine. The Casablanca Bar prides itself on its creative cocktails, nostalgic ambience and live piano music. The hotel has its very own, and most unusual, beer garden on Wiesenhuttenplatz. The White Stone Lounge wellness area possesses a sauna, steam bath and fitness centre. Furthermore, Thai massages can be booked. Parking available for a fee. Since the 1st of April 2014 are no rooms for smoking longer available. Smoking will only be possible in the Casablanca Bar as classic smokers' lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien