Very good hotel, they accomodate an early check in (requested on the fly), the rooms are just large enough so you don't feel like you live in a box. The bed is VERY confortable and the bathroom super modern and clean.
The hotel is located near the train station and not so far from the airport. There is a large ''red light'' area close to the hotel and not much restaurants. Running on the morning on the river side is faily nice. You can walk to downtown in couple of minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel at the heart of Frankfurt. In 2007 all the rooms in the Business Wing were completely refurbished along with the public areas and hotel restaurant. This five-star hotel's modern, cosmopolitan atmosphere on the idyllic square Wiesenhuettenplatz provides a marvelous contrast to the pulsating metropolis of Frankfurt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.