The hotel is near on of the main transit stations which makes it convenient.
The only hotel I've stayed in that provides free bottled water in the room. On the other hand the internet / media is expensive. If you're stay doesn't include breakfast it is very expensive to add on as well. There are a few cafes and a Starbucks near by for morning coffee instead. There's a small street market a few blocks a way -- cooked and fresh food.
Room was a little small but the bed was large for a European hotel and the pillows were nice.. The back of the hotel doesn't have a good view, except for an unexpected statue of a sheep on top of a building.
I was given a free ticket to a museum. I think they were giving them to everyone.
It isn't a very nice area after dark. If you just want to have a nice enough hotel, near coffee in the morning and close to transit to get elsewhere then it is good.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel at the heart of Frankfurt. In 2007 all the rooms in the Business Wing were completely refurbished along with the public areas and hotel restaurant. This five-star hotel's modern, cosmopolitan atmosphere on the idyllic square Wiesenhuettenplatz provides a marvelous contrast to the pulsating metropolis of Frankfurt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.