The hotel is well situated for the railway station, and only about a 15 minute taxi ride from the airport. There are many cafes and restaurants nearby, and there is easy access to the metro system.
The room itself was clean and comfortable, and much as you'd expect from any good quality chain hotel anywhere in the world. I found the bed to be very comfortable, and the shower was nice and powerful.
The downsides were the lack of coffee facilities and the rather expensive wifi charge (nb: it's free at nearby O'Reilly's Irish bar). Breakfast was expensive, so I went out in the morning. This said, complimentary coffee at 5am before going to catch an early flight was a more than welcome bonus and the business centre is good for internet access if required.
I thought that the staff were very friendly and welcoming.
On balance I'd stay here for business again.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect symbiosis between classic grand and trendy lifestyle hotel at the heart of Frankfurt. In 2007 all the rooms in the Business Wing were completely refurbished along with the public areas and hotel restaurant. This five-star hotel's modern, cosmopolitan atmosphere on the idyllic square Wiesenhuettenplatz provides a marvelous contrast to the pulsating metropolis of Frankfurt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Venere, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.