“Good Business hotel...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Frankfurt Marriott Hotel

You added Frankfurt Marriott Hotel to your Saves list
Frankfurt Marriott Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Hamburger Allee 2, 60486 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Innenstadt)   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mumbai
“Good Business hotel...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is indeed a good business hotel right in walking distance from the office hub of Frankfurt. The hotel has all the high end facilities that a business hotel should have. It has an Executive lounge as well.

The hotel has a lovely bar and restaurant too along wand a coffee shop and a restaurant as well. The breakfast was great. Marriot is a recommended hotel if you going there for a business trip. There is a tram stop in 30 seconds walk from the hotel which can take you to the Frankfurt main train station (Hauptbahnhof) which is only 4 stops away.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This is a standard Marriott hotel with the usual quality I expect from them.

The location could be great for you, or might be mildly inconvenient. It is near the Festhalle, and is just a couple of stops from the train station. However, the tram stop right outside won't get you very far into town before you have to change lines. This is at worst a mild inconvenience, but might not be ideal for a short visit if you are unfamiliar with the city.

There are some other brands of hotels in 'better' locations, but I prefer Marriott so the mild inconvenience is worth it. If you need to be near the Festhalle though, this is the perfect location.

Remember to book directly with Marriott for free wi-fi.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed for 4 nights at the Marriot in Frankfurt. It is a nice and big hotel with excellent service. I enjoyed very much the breakfast and had a couple of end of the day beers at Champions. I would definitely go back.

Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed 4 nights during a conference across the street at the Congress Hall/Messe. This is a full-service business hotel with an executive lounge on the 43rd floor (Gold status/above, or purchased access). Tram stop directly across the street. This provides easy access to U-Bahn and S-Bahn lines.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Located about 35 Euro cab ride from FRA, in downtown Frankfurt am Main you'll find a simply great business hotel. Once you step into the main doors you are greeted and welcomed into your home away from home.

Pros: access to all of downtown Frankfurt by foot, S-Bahn, and U-Bahn, very friendly and multi-lingual staff, comfortable and well-equipped rooms, lovely Executive Lounge, gym, and reasonable food.

Cons: none.

If you are a fan of Marriott properties, this is a great choice to get your business done and see a bit of a charming city. Book a room and enjoy. You'll be glad you did.

Williamsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My first impression of this hotel was not very good, but fortunately, it quickly improved.

My husband and I arrived at 8AM following an overseas flight from the USA. I had been in direct contact with the hotel informing them of our early arrival and requested an early check in, if possible. When we arrived, the desk clerk was extremely unfriendly and seemed taken back by this request. I was not greeted as a Marriott rewards member. She suggested that I come back "around noon". I realize that my request was asking for something very special, but I was just surprised by the attitude. When I showed her my Marriott rewards card, she immediately changed, and suggested that "I talk to her again at about 10".

The hotel is very large, and seemed quiet. There was not much activity in the lobby. I don't know whether or not she was being difficult with me. She suggested that we go sightseeing and leave our luggage with them. After being awake all night, it was the last thing we wanted to do! We sat in the lobby and waited. At 10 AM, we went back to the desk. Another clerk waited on us, and she couldn't have been kinder. A room was miraculously ready, and she gave us a complete orientation to the area, suggesting that we would probably want to freshen up and rest for awhile.

After showering and taking a nap, our trip was off to a good start. The hotel is very lovely, and everyone else that we encountered during our four day stay was friendly, helpful and polite. We had breakfast included as part of our room rate, and I cannot say enough about how spectacular it was. A perfect way to start a busy day of sightseeing!

Our room was very clean, and the bathroom was very modern. The view of the Frankfurt skyline, particularly at night, is impressive.

The hotel is in a very safe and convenient neighborhood. There are good local restaurants to enjoy in either direction. We mostly liked walking about and exploring the neighboring streets.

As others have mentioned, the tram is directly across from the Marriott, although we never used
it. The U-Bhan station is about five minutes away, and the train station is within about a 15 minute walking distance. We were able to navigate these systems with the help of friendly people along the way. There is always a line of cabs in front of the hotel for your convenience.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good location and value in Frankfurt.

Room Tip: A high floor will give you a beautiful view of the skyline.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
RobSna, Manager at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good afternoon Mr/s Stanleymaxwell,

I am pleased to see that your stay in Frankfurt was an enjoyable one and not tarnished by your initial experience here within the hotel. We do try as much as possible to accomodate for early check in requests when room availability permits. I am glad that you were able to access your room earlier than usual inorder to freshen up and enjoy the wonderful city and it's sites.

Kindest regards

Rob Snaith
Director of Room Operations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice hotel, well kept and very clean. Central to anything you want to get to in Germany with the the trainstation being a short walk away. Rooms are pretty standard, but still nice. Great view from any side because of it location. Executive lounge is nice and stays open later than any I have stayed at.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Wwtravler321,

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here in the Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon in the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel.

Kind regards

Rob Snaith
Director of Room Operations

Been to Frankfurt Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!