“the best business hotel HOST in the world” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Frankfurt Marriott Hotel

You added Frankfurt Marriott Hotel to your Saves list
Frankfurt Marriott Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Hamburger Allee 2, 60486 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Innenstadt)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #12 of 266 Hotels in Frankfurt
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“the best business hotel HOST in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

we have been staying at Marriott Frankfurt over last 10 years during our trade shows. big advantage across the road of the most efficient & convenient trade show ground in the world. which means Frankfurt Marriott (FM) can be pricy and arrogant. But the superb speciality of this property is they are the most humble, committed and superbly consistent in their service and hospitality.

the biggest appreciation goes to the Director of Rooms Mr Till Tillman, who has not only been the first contact i made when i wanted to ask for more service than usual. Mr Till not only provided me the best service and comfort but also enrolled me to the worlds best reward program in 2009. since then its been the most amazing experience and i have spent each of my 2 family vacations every year and all my business trips only in Marriott properties world wide..... this means enjoying GOLD CARD for last 3 years consistently.

besides enjoying the benefits and impressing my family and friends, i have got several people hooked on to the program since then.

THE MOST AMAZING PART OF THIS IS :

Mr Till's consistents humility, service and continuity at the same hotel. he has provided me, my family and my business groups with world class service, comfort and attention making my business trips extremely successful and special. i not only owe him unconditionally for introducing me to the best reward program but also enjoying many free nights in the most expensive, exquisite hotels which i would have probably not tried otherwise

i am short of words to thank him and appreciate his super service and i can only compliment marriott to allow several such employees to remain with certain properties giving the comfort of the guest of being at home with people they know year after year. i have know Till for over 6 years now

finally the icing on the cake is the concierge Luigi and his one more associate and the lady at the members lounge who has been dedicated for more than 10 or 15 years. amazing. wow

Till keep it up. you not only give Marriott great credibility by your warmth and humility but also set an example to every person who is a loyal employee to an organization that in the journey of life nothing matters except being happy and satisfied with your own self and your own dedication and commitment to your own self first before to the organization and the rest flows beautifully in life for the hosts and the guests

good luck.

Room Tip: every room is superb quality with breath taking view
Green Features: all is written in the review above. but mainly dedicated humble warm
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Macae, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is really modern and clean and have a great breakfast as well. But my favorite thing at the hotel was their employers, especially a girl from the reception. On my last night in Frankfurt, I decided to talk to her, but I was so nervous that the only thing that I asked her was her name.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
FDBergk, Leiter Front Office at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear rodolfovalentino197,

thank you for your excellent 5 star rating and taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor.

I am very proud to hear that everything was to your fullest satisfaction. I already passed on your comments to the entire team, especially to the ladies working at the front desk.
I am pleased to hear that you loved the service.

Our hotel has just finished a full refurbishment a year ago, it is very nice to hear that you liked the new and modern design of the room.

We are more than happy to welcome you back again at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel soon!

Yours sincerly

Florian Bergk
Front Office Manager
North Salt Lake, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location, fantastic staff, restful sleep. The hotel is modern and clean, rooms are nice. The relativly easy access to everything also is a highlight. There bedding package is very firm and could not be accused as overly luxurious.

Room Tip: Get the business room, breakfast and Internet are worth it!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear N T,

thank you very much for your excellent 5 star rating and taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor.

I am very happy to hear that you liked the location, but even more excited that you loved the "fantastic staff". I already shared your feedback with the entire team.

The beds had just been renewed as part of our recently finished fully refurbishment, I am really sorry to learn that you felt they are to firm.

We are more than happy to be your host again for your next Frankfurt trip!

Yours sincerly

Florian Bergk
Front Office Manager
Kindsbach, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was staying in Frankfurt for one night to see Queen in concert. The arena was right across the street from the hotel so the location couldn't have been any better for my purpose.
Upon arriving at the hotel, the bell hop was helpful and informative about what I needed to do regarding check in, and what my options were regarding parking my car.
Check in was quick and the front desk staff member was personable. For parking, I was offered three options (two expensive and one free). I took the free option which really came down to luck as it was suggested that I park on one of the streets behind the hotel. On my third loop around (and at the point where I was going to pay for parking), I found a spot and left my car for the duration.
My room was on the 31st floor. The room was neat, modern, and I really couldn't ask for more. Room service was ordered twice and both times was delivered in a timely manner. The price was a bit more than I would typically pay but I couldn't beat the convenience.
The bed was a typical Marriott bed and very comfy.
All in all, I will definitely return to this hotel and would highly recommend it for people staying in Frankfurt.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
tdtil, Director of Rooms Operations at Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Adam W,

Thank you for staying at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor!

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay and I very much hope that the concert also met your expectations.

As mentioned in your review the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel is not only located across the street from the fairgrounds and only a few minutes away from downtown Frankfurt, the "Festhalle" is also only a stone's throw away.

While there is a public garage in the hotel building, there may always be free parking options in one of the side streets - especially on the weekends. The garage, however, certainly is the most convenient option.

We would love to be your host again for your next visit to Frankfurt and I would be delighted to personally assist you if there is anything I can do for you.

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The last time I stayed at the hotel was 2 years ago when their decor was something out of the Brady Bunch. Since then, they have updated the look of the rooms to be much more contemporary and I like it. The beds are more comfortable and the bathroom layout makes much more sense now. The hotel is still in a great location for downtown and the service at the hotel is still top notch. Everyone there has always been super helpful. And now the skyline plaza is next door so there's much more variety in food options where you don't need to travel far.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear cacheng88,

I absolutely agree that our "old" rooms were a bit dated as far as the design is concerned and I am happy to learn that you like the new ones.

The entire hotel was renovated not too long ago and we are receiving nothing but wonderful feedback about it.

While the hotel offers several dining options already there are numerous restaurants in the neighborhood as well. I personally like the food court of the Skyline Plaza shopping mall which is located just around the corner. If you are in the mood for shopping or just a quick snack, there is probably no better place to go.

Please stay with us again upon your next visit to Frankfurt. I would be delighted to personally assist you since I very much appreciate the time you invested in writing this review.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a very nice hotel with the expected Marriott quality. Location is good with a trolley stop directly in front of the hotel so easy access to other parts of the city. Main train station is 4 stops away. Our room wasn't huge, but it was adequately sized and well appointed with a nice view of the city. Furnishings appeared basically new and the place was very clean. Amenities in the room were limited to the basics. We had a sewing kit in addition to the usual soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and shower cap. No slippers or other items for example that we've had in many other international Marriotts. Every interaction with the staff was first rate! They were very friendly and really seemed to want to help. We had access to the Executive Lounge during one of our two nights there. The Lounge was great. Size was fine, but it was a series of adjoining smaller rooms almost as if a lounge wasn't part of the original plan. Food and drink were quite good and among the best we've seen in many Marriott stays around the world. Overall it was a nice stay and we would certainly choose it again. The only disappointment we had during our stay (and we knew it in advance from the website) was that the lounge hours were more in line with US locations vs other international destinations that we've experienced. It closes at noon on Fridays and doesn't reopen until 5 pm Sundays.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear WoodOw,

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Hotel for your recent visit to Frankfurt!

You were absolutely right about the new furnishings since the hotel was recently renovated. I was particularly delighted about your kind words regarding our service and staff which I will proudly share during our next team meeting.

As far as the room amenities are concerned, it does make a difference if you are booked into one of our Standard or Executive Rooms. However, most amenities can be ordered and will be delivered upon request.

We would love to be your host again for your next visit to Frankfurt. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Wiltshire, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Centrally located and of a good standard, I enjoyed my 2 night stay in this Marriott on my first visit to Germany. The room was large and had a nice view of the city. All the usual amenities were available in the room including tea and coffee facilities and the bathroom was very modern.

The hotel itself had a nice bar area where you could have a light snack. They are rigid about 11pm closing time though which is unusual in a hotel. The breakfast restaurant was saloon style, not to my taste decor-wise but the food was very good and the buffet extensive complete with omelette station.

Didn't explore anything else but I believe there is a health club and it was good to have an ATM in the lobby.

The only negatives were the air-conditioning in rooms and public areas made us both feel very dehydrated and it was very warm everywhere inside the hotel, very noticeable as it snowed in the city during our visit. I couldn't get the heating turned off in my room. There were also wifi charges payable by the hour or by day.

We were working in Eschborn and it was only 10-15 mins in a taxi.

I would definitely stay again.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear Mac7471,

The time invested in writing this review is very much appreciated and we are delighted to learn that we were able to meet your expectations.

I am convinced that your detailed comments about your stay will be of enormous help for others when planning their trip to Frankfurt.

We would love to welcome you back to the Marriott Hotel for your next visit to Frankfurt and it would be my pleasure to personally assist you if there is anything I can do for you.

Director of Rooms Operations

Been to Frankfurt Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!