Holiday Inn Express hauptbanhof in Frankfurt is really the Best HIE I have ever stayed at.
The Hotel seems to be New or maybe recently refurbished , The building is very modern and secured, Entrance is Airy and pleasant,
Room was really great, the room was big and very well equipped, Big DBL bed, LCD TV, Disk, Coach with cushions, Great Pillows, Very nice Carpet, Wide big windows and Coffee and tea Facilities.
Bathroom is very nice, with a Glass door, Great shower , Gel , shampoo, Liquid soap, hairdryer , clean nicely smelled Towels.
There is also a digital safe in the Room, but No Minibar.
The Hotel Location is very good, in the city center, near to the bahnhof...arond 15 min. walk, tram is just beside the Hotel, U bahn lines can be taken from the Hauptbahnhof... so one can actually never far away from any kind of transportation.
There area is full of ethnic restaurants, Turkish " just next bulding and stays open up to 1:00 am" , Italian, Thai, Chinese, Afghani, and Arabian.
The staff are young and Helpful, also I would like to mention the remarkable work of the house keeping .
Breakfast is at the Lobby area, the seating is limited but one will sure find a place, The breakfast is Good enough for a fresh start of the day " Juices, Coffee, Tea, Cereals, Eggs, cheese, cold cuts, salads, Butter, Jam, assortment of Bakery"
Internet is not free , but also very cheap... only 5 EUR per day.
Rooms are all Air conditioned and have big windows if you prefer the fresh Air.
I would definitely recommend this Hotel to Frankfurt Visitors.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Hotel Frankfurt
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof. In the heart of Frankfurt, next to the “main station Frankfurt“, the new Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Hotel recently opened in March 2011. Just a few minutes walk to the city centre and famous sights of Frankfurt like the Opera Frankfurt, the Staedel Museum, the German Museum of Architecture, the Goethe House or St. Leonhards’ Church. The Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhofis the perfect place to stay to discover the famous business city Frankfurt am Main. Our 116 comfortable air-conditioned, non smoking bedrooms, with flat screen colour TV, offer a telephone, a safe, high speed Wi-Fi internet connectivity, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Our continental breakfast buffet is included. We have integrated the dynamic philosophy of the Holiday Inn Express brand into the meetings sector and look forward to your request for a professionally run conference. 1 modern meeting room, 25m² with air conditioning is available for your meeting.We are looking forward to your visit at the Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.