I stayed 1 night on route via Frankfurt airport - easy access via shuttle bus - very frequent pick ups. 10 mins in the bus via T1 and T2 so this is easy. Very friendly staff at check in and a modern bar , restaurant and sitting area. I had a front facing room which was in really good shape - you know how some airport hotels can look tired ? - well this looks totally great. Use it whilst it has the new and fresh feel. Room faultless, wifi typical costs, food in restaurant was very good standard and again really good staff. Early shuttle back to airport at 0615 (booked night before at reception) and very small charge but worth it. I would say a very good choice if you need a stop over. I will use this hotel next time I stop over in Fra airport.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel
- Park Inn By Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frankfurt airport hotel a comfortably convenient travel hub Enjoy unpretentious, modern comfort in the heart of Europe at the Park Inn by Radisson at Frankfurt Airport. The hotel boasts close access to one of Europe's busiest air hubs, as well as to the bustling city centre. The ideal base from which to explore Germany, this Frankfurt Airport hotel is also perfect for guests embarking on a holiday elsewhere in Europe. Boasting 209 fresh and comfortable rooms and suites, the in-house RBG Bar & Grill, spacious and flexible conference rooms and a well-equipped fitness centre, this Frankfurt airport hotel makes a wonderful accommodation for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.