I have business dealings in Strasbourg. I always drive back to Frankfurt the night before I fly out. The Park Inn is cheap, but the service isn't great. The shuttle ride to the airport is supposed to be free, but I was charged an extra 10 Euro. The rooms are OK, and the restaurant is OK. I get the feeling they have so many people staying there because of their proximity to Europe's largest airport that customer service is not a priority for them.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Park Inn By Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frankfurt airport hotel a comfortably convenient travel hub Enjoy unpretentious, modern comfort in the heart of Europe at the Park Inn by Radisson at Frankfurt Airport. The hotel boasts close access to one of Europe's busiest air hubs, as well as to the bustling city centre. The ideal base from which to explore Germany, this Frankfurt Airport hotel is also perfect for guests embarking on a holiday elsewhere in Europe. Boasting 209 fresh and comfortable rooms and suites, the in-house RBG Bar & Grill, spacious and flexible conference rooms and a well-equipped fitness centre, this Frankfurt airport hotel makes a wonderful accommodation for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.