“GERMANY March 2014” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The SQUAIRE, Am Flughafen, 60549 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #8 of 264 Hotels in Frankfurt
Austin, Texas, United States
“GERMANY March 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Excellent staff, room, and location, Located right above train station, easy to downtown Frankfurt Quality and size of room very good You require too many words for this review. Should be quality of review not quantitiy

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

N S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Joseph G,
Straight to the point reviews that we all enjoy reading so much.
Thank you for choosing and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport Hotel.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back.
N.Syed

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bossier City, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

It wasn't so easy to find it. Signs were very small and had to stop and ask a few times. I found the rooms to be fine, bed was comfortable. They left a huge plate of fresh fruit for me on my 2nd night.

FREE internet, small bar downstairs for a beer and restaurant. You're actually in the train station square so you have several places to eat and shop between here and the airport terminals. Bath towels are on the small side and not very soft, but good part is that the dry skin I had in the US is now gone after 12 days of towels that feel like cardboard. Small fridge in the room to put your own drinks in.

Lobby has a small store for coke, water, beer, wine, sandwiches... makes it easy to grab a snack and go to the room to check emails. Very quiet to be next to the airport. I never hear any planes at any time.

I was here on business for 2 days, went to Poland and Cologne for a week and stayed here 2 days prior to going home. I would stay again.

Room Tip: 11th floor looking at the airport.
Dear 358GMan,
thank you for sharing your recommendation with us and fellow travellers here on TripAdvisor.
A comfortable bed and a quiet room are very important when travelling and I am glad that you found both here in our hotel.
Thank you so much again for taking the time to submit your feedback.
We hope to have you back with us soon.
Best regards,
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

The rooms are modern, clean and extremely quiet. The staff is efficient and friendly. The fitness center (shared with the Hilton next door) is excellent. Convenient location above the long-distance train station at the airport.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
N S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear D T,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Clean, modern, quiet, convenient, efficient and friendly…just to name a few describing words you have used in your feedback about our hotel, which we are very proud of. I am glad you chose the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport for your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our review of this hotel might be a little biased, because we arrived in Frankfurt having spent the previous five nights in poky--but charming!--little hotel rooms in Scandinavia. Being North Americans, it was sure nice to have a reasonably large hotel room for one night, with a large bathroom, modern plumbing and laundry facilities, etc.! We made sure to enjoy it, as we would have over a week of more little hotel rooms during the rest of our trip in France. The staff were all extremely friendly, helpful and professional (frankly, we found this to be quite different from other service personnel in Frankfurt!). This is an excellent hotel, which partially made up for our less than excellent touring in the city.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear christiiiiine,
What an amazing feedback you have posted here on TripAdvisor.
Thank you so much for great review.
We hope you had a good onward journey and are looking forward to welcome you back soon on your next visit to Frankfurt Airport.
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Frankfurt Airport in March 2014. I selected the hotel due to it's convenient location and great price offered online. It really is all about convenience, the hotel is located above the railway station in The Squaire, only a short walk (5 minutes) to terminal 1. However I was flying from terminal 2, so please allow approximately 20-25 minutes. But I knew this is advance, and it was no problem for me.

I only stayed 1 night, and I did not have time for breakfast as my flight was very early the next morning. However, I did have dinner at the hotel restaurant, and it was very good, no complaints at all.

As for the service, all of the staff I encountered were very nice and helpful. The check in/out process was quick and easy.

I had a room on the 6th floor, and although it was quite small, it was more than adequate for me. The bed was comfortable, the bedroom and bathroom were both very clean and well maintained, again no complaints.

I use Frankfurt airport frequently, and I will definitely use this hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
N S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear bramble08,
thank you very much for your recommendation here on TripAdvisor. We were all happy to read such a great review.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Frankfurt.
We would be happy to have you back as our guest soon.
Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Spent the last night of our stay in Germany at this hotel in order to easily catch an early morning international flight. Arrived by long-distance train and went up the escalator and there was the hotel! Loved the easy access to all the restaurants, sandwich/coffee and other shops in both the regional and long distance train stations. Some folks complain about the "long walk" to the airport and other areas but this is just the kind of stuff I love...all this stuff under one roof so I can safely prowl around on my own and get out of the hotel room.

Front desk staff welcoming and very helpful with easy check-in and check-out. Mini-shop next to the front desk with snacks, wine, travel necessities. Rooms smartly done up. Very modern and extremely clean. Price on room an absolute bargain.

Able to check in at the airport in the morning, check bag and then return to the room to prepare for the long flight (what a treat!).

Would highly recommend this property and hope to stay here again soon.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear AngieB253,
This is such a wonderful review! Thank you so much AngieB253.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. The location here at the airport is really one of a kind and you can enjoy exploring the Squaire and the terminals with all its facilities and restaurants.
I will gladly pass on and share your kind comments about our team. We are all very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport.
St. Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

A Hotel Inside an Airport inside a train station? Yup and this is a good one. Newer hotel just up the escalator from the long distance train station in the airport. Rooms are smallish but well appointed. Service is quick, Food was pricey but really very good. Clearly designed for folks in transit, they make a stop over easy and very comfortable.

Only complaint: Coffee with breakfast was sub par for normal German standards.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear execplatscum,
Thank you very much for your kind review! Your comments are highly appreciated and I forwarded the nice words about our staff happily to my colleagues.
We do hope to have you back with us soon.
Best regards,
N.Syed

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport? Share your experiences!