“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper

Save Saved
You added Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper to your Saves list
Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Wilhelm-Leuschner-Str. 6, 60329 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #8 of 261 Hotels in Frankfurt
Canada
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a very nice hotel especially if you are staying for an extended stay. Although we only stayed one night i liked the fact that the room had a small living room area and kitchen. It was very convenient. The room was clean and decorated very nicely. The bed was very comfortable.The staff at the front desk was helpful with our many questions. I would definately return and receommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
G G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Dabzzz,

The team at the ADINA Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper Hotel are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our ADINA Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper in the near future.

Georgios Ganitis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

this is the third Adina I've been to. For the first night I was given an apartment with bathtube, and asked to change to a shower only apartment. As they were fully booked due to an australian get together that took place at the hotel, we moved to another apartment on the second night. It was very spacious and equiped with washing and drying machines. This was particularly handy, since it was our last city before heading home, and we did all our laundry.
Breakfast buffet was very assorted and tasty. Staff is very attentive. Location is perfect, close to everything, and yet very quiet. Looking forward to getting to know the other Adinas missing.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
G G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear patmart,

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed for one night and had a great experience. The staff was friendly and very helpful with directions and information. The room itself was very nice and had excellent decor and colors - it was very stylish. The room was very clean and it was nice to have our own kitchen area.
My one complaint would be that they charge for wifi. There is a computer to use in the lobby for free but it wasn't working so the staff gave us a visitor's wifi code for free which helped us a lot as we needed to check in for our flight.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear MichelleD,

Lausanne, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Business trip- three nights.

What I like
The location- a bit far from the main station by foot if you have luggage, but to and from work/meetings if you arent carrying too much, it's fine.
Hotel is clean staff is more or less engaged- I'll get to that in a second.
Rooms are large and comfortable
Bed and pillows average but acceptable (the big beds are two mattresses with a zipper function- nice but not great)
Amenities in the bathroom are nice but Q-Tips would be a nice plus
Special mention to the fogless mirror...very cool and very useful...I was impressed.

The Little Niggles
Service is a bit hit and miss- I asked online for a room on a higher floor, I got the 4th out of 18...
I unfortunately suffered some corporate party/drinking party where the lobby was invaded by drunk and noisy Germans until past midnight- I have earplugs...but when you asked for a room higher up, are ignored and this happens- I get grumpy.
I mentioned this at 6am as I ran off to my meetings for the day- the receptionist asked for my room number and I was promised an upgrade next time I visit- nice save.
I also mentioned that irritating TA contributors is not good business.

Upon checkout 24hrs later-
1. I am told my credit card is charged and only at the end am I presented a bill (still waking up, I only started realizing this as I walked away)....but that's just unacceptable.
2. No question as to how my stay was....little eye contact
3. No mention of my complaint the day before or attempt to show they cared.

The size of the room, cleanliness and relatively good location (relative to the train station) make this a good bet.

BUT be careful with the service- I'd be inclined to say if you want to be taken care of, you need to be a little more aggressive and demanding- not really what I look for when I go to a hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
G G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Duder13,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper.

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. In relation to the points you have raised I have addressed your concerns with our team from the front office, to improve our overall guest experience.

I would like to thank you providing this feedback and if you would like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Kind regards

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were surprised at how big the hotel room was, and it even came with a kitchenette! The hotel is about a 10 to 15 minute walk from the main train station. The closest subway station is about a 3-minute walk away from the hotel, but we have never used it, since Frankfurt city attractions are accessible on foot from the hotel. Very good hotel in a central location. Recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
G G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Sychim,

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at the Adina apartment hotel in Frankfurt for 6 nights in October 2012. I was traveling to Frankfurt to meet friends and was not disappointed with the hotel in the least. I picked the hotel based on reviews from trip advisor. This was my second trip to Frankfurt and I had wanted to stay here last summer, but it was booked at the time. So when I knew I was coming back, I booked in several months in advance, to know I would get a room.

The hotel is located in the financial district and is close to the subway and the train station. But it is not in the red light district and is on a quiet street. It is close to the river and within about a 20 minute walk to the Zeil (main shopping area), and Romer. I was a single female traveling alone and I felt safe walking back to the hotel at night.

The hotel rooms are set up like an apartment, and I stayed in a studio suite. There was a kitchenette, which was fully equipt with dishes, dishwashing soap, towels, toaster and everything you need to prepare a basic meal, which is a huge bonus when you travel to be able to cook your own food. There was a grocery store right by the train station (a Rewe), so you can easily get some groceries.

The TV was a bit complicated to work, but once you did, you could get pay per view movies, and there was 3 English TV channels (CNBC, CNN and BBC). The room was very spacious and the bed was very comfy. There was a small balcony and my room had a nice view of the skyline. The bathroom was spacious and big, and very clean. My only complaint was that I couldn't find an outlet in the room, and ended up having to blow dry my hair in the living room. Not a biggie though.

The hotel does charge for Wifi and it was based on how many hours that you used during your entire stay (3 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, and was I think at most a little over 10 Euros). It found it a bit complicated as I paid once, and the site didn't let me back in again. But I went to the front desk, and the staff member there gave me a visitors code that worked for the rest of my stay.

They also have a great fitness centre and a pool. The full gym was a great touch and I used it a few times during my stay. They did have an attached restaurant and a breakfast buffet that they charged for. I didn't try it, as with the kitchen, it was much easier to get some cereal and milk from the store and eat in the room instead.

My only complaints are very minor. I found that more than a few times I went downstairs and the staff members on duty didn't speak English very well. This was a bit of a challenge when I needed directions/information for that day, or when I asked for a wake up call on the day I was leaving, yet no one ended up calling that morning. So little things like that were a bit of a challenge, but again, not a deal breaker.

The hotel itself caters to business travelers and they really did go out of my way to make sure that I had a great stay. I found it very luxurious and really loved the room. It was cold and snowy during my stay, so I admit that several mornings I spent bumming around the hotel room and that was really nice.

I would recommend this hotel for families (you cannot bet the kitchen and some larger rooms have laundry) and business travelers. Had a wonderful time and will definitely return on my next trip to Frankfurt!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear SassySarah Toronto,

Maastricht
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel offers good service and good rooms. It is located close to the station, the Framkurter Messe, the European Bank and the city centre. Rooms are well designed and very clean. U Bahn and tramway stop around the corner. River Main is also nearby.

Room Tip: Spend some more and have a bigger appartment. They are located on a high floor and offer a great vie...