“The Worst Korean Restaurant I Have Ever Been To” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seoul - CLOSED

Seoul
Tongesgasse 11, 60311 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Innenstadt)
+49 69 283631
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Innenstadt
Heidelberg, Germany
“The Worst Korean Restaurant I Have Ever Been To”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

My husband and I love Korean food. The food we received, from the packaged kimchi to the soggy main dishes, was entirely disgusting and not representative of Korea's culinary heritage. This was quite possibly the worst meal we have ever had at a restaurant and definitely the worst Korean we have ever been served.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Frankfurt am main
“Go for the Lunch specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

As a fellow Korean, I am no novice when it comes to "appreciating" good food. I have tasted many Korean all of Europe and have been disappointed many a times. Even when I was at my lowest, I was able to tell whether it is worth a second visit or not. This is a restaurant that I aim to go whenever I get a chance to. The owners are really decent people as well. Very well mannered and always welcomes you in a friendly way. The only pity is that it is a little bit off the major road, so many people may not recognise this as a place for some nice lunch place, but anyone close by the "Kleinmarkthalle" should give this one a go. This is a thumbs up place. If there is one thing I feel is lacking is the quality of side dishes that comes with the lunch specials. But given its affordability, one cannot ask for more I suppose.

• Visited January 2011