“Hits the spot.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bagel Brothers

Bagel Brothers
Kaiserstr. 49, 60329 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Bahnhofsviertel)
+49 69 97692185
Neighborhood: Bahnhofsviertel
Darwin, Australia
“Hits the spot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Great spot for a quick lunch. Staff speak good English. Lentil soup ideal for a cold day in Frankfurt.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Scotland
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I dont usualy review food places - but this place proudly displays a trip avisor sticker in their window. I ate here but in retrospect shouldnt have bothered. If I was not hot, bothered, tired & hungry I would have walked an extra few yards. Please keep walking.
Food Hygine is poor large number of flies on the food - the food is uncovered and the worktops they prepare the food on are dirty.

I kick myself that I stayed and ate the food.

The food is best described as tasteless

Visited August 2012
bagel_brothers_ffm, Inhaber at Bagel Brothers, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear 10sheriff,
thank you very much for your time. Although you do not rate restaurants very often you took the chance and shared your experience at our bagel place. That is exactly why we have the sticker in our window - we want to hear from you what you think about our performance.

In your case it seems to be a very unsatisfying one. I truely appologize for all the inconvenience you had at our place. It would be really great if you could give me the time you have been at our place. Then I can talk to the person in charge. I hope you talked to management right away since you had such a bad time.

You can be very sure that I take your comments very serious. I will drop you a mail if this is possible with trip advisor.

Please stop by on your next trip to Frankfurt and ask for Andreas. I would be more than happy to show you around and show you the improvements we made.

Again, sorry for all the inconvenience.

Greetings,

Andreas - Bagel Brothers FFM
Frankfurt
“Good Quick Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2011

I was pretty happy to find this place. It's fast and it's great for a quick breakfast and coffee with a newspaper. The bagels are good, and the selection is okay. The combo with the Salmon is my standard selection, but there are a few that are worth trying. The prices are good for what you get. The coffee is decent.
It has a bit of a "plasticky" feel to it inside, which I don't really enjoy, and it would be great if it opened a little earlier on the weekends for us early-risers.

• Visited February 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Frankfurt
“Best Bagels in Town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

My favorite Restaurant for lunch... The Tuna Bagel is really good. But they serve 13 different kinds of bagels and salads as well as coffee, tea some sweets. There is also a freshly squeezed juice of the day and always fresh orange juice available. Oh I forgot to mention the soup of the day.

So if you like a good breakfast, lunch, coffee or just a snack. Bagel Brothers is the way to go!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere