“The Trendy Tourist Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atschel

Atschel
Wallstrasse 7 | ., 60594 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Sachsenhausen-Nord)
69 619201
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sachsenhausen-Nord
Atlanta Georgia
“The Trendy Tourist Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is my third visit to Atschel. I had thought when I first visited that Atschel that it was simply a classic bar that tourist are required to visit. But I was wrong it is quite trendy among locals. On this third visit I took my elderly mother for an early dinner. We both ordered entries. I had port schnitzel and my mother had the pork medalions. Either entry would have been adequate for both of us. They were huge. But we were both delighted with our meals. Absolutely delicious.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
“A must visit!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This place not only had excellent German food (even my German mother would have been very impressed), the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. It's also extremely reasonably priced and the meals are huge. We had the Jaeger schnitzel and the Wiener schnitzel which were both delicious! The apple dessert (like apple donuts) looked amazing, but we were too full. Would recommend this place to anyone who wants an authentic German experience. A super cozy pub with a great atmosphere - you will not regret going here, it's amazing (and don't forget your appetite)!

Gold Coast, Australia
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My partner and I visited this restaurant for one of our first meals in Europe and it was soo good. We wish we could have returned and eaten the same meals over and over again! Make a reservation though!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastisch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Truly amazing food and service. A rustic atmosphere greatly compliments the selection of food and the Apfelwein. The meat is succulent and melts in your mouth. The staff are incredibly friendly and kind. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014
Frankfurt, Germany
“Very tasty ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My friend and I both order different type's pork leg ( boiled and grilled). It's not too oily, so I really like it.