Clean hostel rooms and linen with friendly staff on the front desk that were happy to help. The times they seemed to struggle with were check in where they couldn't really handle the numbers of check ins. That aside its a nice close walk from the Hauptbahnhof. As like a lot of larger hostels do, this place has organised evenings (BBQ's etc) which were run quite well from what I could see and were naturally a great opportunity to meet fellow travellers. Despite being located in the red light district of Frankfurt, the actual security of this hostel is good, This might seem like a strange thing but it was great for junkie watching whilst having your breakfast and coffee in the security of your hostel. I could waste hours just observing the happenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt