I stayed in this hotel with my partner for new year.
I have to say that it was seriously a bad experience and I will definitely not get back to this hotel.
Here are my positive/negative points:
-We booked a luxury room and it looked ok if we think it's not the highest category
- The room is quiet and the bed comfortable. You can have a good rest there
- The location is quite central even if there are practically no restaurant in the area
- The staff: unfriendly and cold. No willingness to help and not able to advise a good restaurant in the area. Probably since we are under 30 they might have thought that we were not the right client to focus on.
- We booked a room supposed to have a king size bed. In the end we got two twin beds put together which didn't meet our expectation at all.
- Room service breakfast: 64 euros for one of the worst breakfast we have ever had. Disgusting ham, box-orange juice and dry bread
- The SPA: small and with the most unfriendly staff ever
I have to say that we travelled during new year and that the hotel was really busy. Anyway this is not the way a Sofitel hotel should be.
Moreover the clients there were in our opinion more "snob" people rather than high class.
Well I hope you will have a better experience than us.