I stayed at the hotel for three nights, with a friend in April. The staff was very friendly and the room was large. The room was clean and the maid service was excellent. They check your room in the evening, and leave candy for you.
The hotel spa was closed; however, the hotel disclosed this before our stay. They made arrangements for us to use the pool at another hotel close by. There was no problem with this arrangement, and the other hotel was informed about our arrival by the Steigenberger. The other hotel spa staff and front desk were very friendly. The only negatives are that there is no free internet and a coffee maker in the room. I stayed in the Steigenberger in Berlin, and they had an excellent coffee maker. I do not know why the same company would not have such in a different city. I really need my coffee in the morning, and my friend needs her tea. However, there is a Starbucks nearby and we brought our own travel boiler with us, because we knew this in advance. We did not go to the breakfast at the hotel, because it was too expensive.The location was excellent, within walking distance of many attractions.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Hamburg Hotel Hamburg
- Steigenberger Hamburg Hotel
- Hamburg Steigenberger Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern 5* superior hotel, built in the typical Hanseatic style, is located in the city centre, only a few steps away from all the places of interest and excellent shopping facilities. A total of 233 generously sized rooms and suites offer the comfort that is expected by travellers. The Shiseido Day Spa with a panoramic sauna, steam baths, relax lounge and a large range of different types of massages, Ayurveda and beauty treatment take care of you after an exciting day. Thanks to a roof terrace, there is a fitness area available for open-air training right in the midst of the city. At the Restaurant am Fleet situated directly at the waterfront, you will enjoy your breakfast with a magnificent view over the Alster waterway. In the Bistro am Fleet with attached conservatory, you can enjoy the light, Mediterranean-style kitchen as well as unusual Euro-Asian creations and a daily changing business lunch. The Pianobar with live music and a Davidoff Cigar Lounge will offer the perfect end to the day. At the newly openend SABAI restaurant you can savour a modern cuisine with the best of Asian and European cuisine. From now on: free Wi-Fi (256 kb), high speed internet per 24 hours: € 8.00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Escapio, Expedia, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Steigenberger Hotel Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.