I stayed there on my way to the Baltic Sea coast so it was just 1 night. Due to road construction near to the hotel the way to get to was very complicated (no temporary markings how to reach the hotel were installed :(.
But hotel is nice located , next to the very nice park on once side and next to the railway station with small shopping centre. Ideal starting point for touring Hamburg.
Room was comfortable, sleep quality very good.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg Hotel Hamburg
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Hamburg
- Radisson Hamburg
- Hamburg Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city center next to the “Planten un Blomen” park you find the Radisson Blu Hotel. Hamburg's biggest and tallest hotel is now, after renovation, also the newest one. Lake Alster, the shopping district and many cultural attractions are within walking distance. The Radisson Blu Hotel offers 556 rooms in 3 different styles: “Natural”, “Urban” and “New York Mansion”. The hotel’s conference area of 2,122 m² offers a multi-functional area for events up to 1000 people. The direct access to the Congress Center Hamburg, CCH, grants additional flexibility if extra space is required. For exclusive events Hamburg´s highest event location “High End” is the place to be: Situated on the 26th and 27th floor breathtaking view over the city is included! The Health & Spa invites guests to workout and relax and two restaurants & bars promise culinary highlights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.