We stayed for four nights in May. The Superior Room we had booked was really nice (450), spacious and light, and the bathroom was great. Everything was superbly clean and quality. The location is nice because of the Alster across the street (enjoy a beer at one of the restaurants on the water), but a bit far from the shopping areas if you have a problem with walking. We don't and loved the stroll along the shore of the Alster.
We had not booked breakfast but ate at different bakeries close by (which I love).
The Atrium at the Atlantic is nice for a cup of coffee but offers no view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimate standard in service and comfort. For most demanding travellers, a first-class standard in living comfort is just as important as a perfect individual service. This is what the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg stands for. For more than 105 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Atlantic Hotel Hamburg
- Hamburg Kempinski Atlantic Hotel