“ST: PAULI STADIUM” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Millerntorstadion

Millerntorstadion
Auf dem Heiligengeistfeld, 20359 Hamburg, Germany (St. Pauli)
Website
5 attraction reviews
“ST: PAULI STADIUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

THE real Hamburg SZENE LIVE Musik or cultural Events take place
besides soccer. The innercity feeling for all moods with a little bit more audience than in a show

Visited June 2012

Breslau Lower Silesia
“ok but dated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

went to watch sankt pauli play
the football wasnt bad but the ground needs renovating as it is falling to pieces
the atmosphere wasnt bad but nothing special been to better grounds in the regomial leagues.still not a bad day out.

Visited May 2012
Waco, Texas
16 attraction reviews
“Dont Bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Don't bother the ground is old and uglyi much prefered my vist to watch Hamburg play as they get three times as many and are more of a family club plus the atmosphere is better.
Sankt Pauli seems to be more of a cult club for the great unwashed.

Visited March 2012
exeter
42 attraction reviews
“never seen nothing like it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

been to a lot of grounds St JAMES PARK ,OLD TRAFFORD, ANFIELD,CELTIC PARK
but nothing prepared me the first time i went to see St Pauli play
me and Wendy my wife were hoping to see some German Football but were saddened that SV Hamburg were playing away as my wife used to have pictures of Kevin Keegan on her wall and we wanted to see some footie.
a man in one of the bars down the reeperbarn sold us some tickets to watch a second divison derby game St Pauli v Hansa Rostock
we did not realise at the time but our tickets were for the Rostock end.
It was a brilliant atmosphere but quite a lot of trouble but both sets of fans had real passion not like the armchair chelses manchester fans. would love to go again shame Rostock got relagated.

Visited April 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
“I'll be back...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I only visited the Millerntorstadion as I had a couple of hours to spare before I could check into my hotel.

One side of the stadium is a building site - I assume they are building a new grandstand - but this let me see inside the stadium and look at the home supporters end with all of the various skull & crossbone banners.

I went into the clubshop and spent 30 minutes having a browse around before purchasing some FC St Pauli merchandise.

I am a football fan and have promised myself that I will return to Hamburg to watch a FC St Pauli match.

Visited May 2012